changed my wheels

jonno2006

Member +
changed my wheels (update)

today i decided to swap my wheels over to some 15s ive got, what you lot think im gonna paint them black but im not sure yet..
from this
SP_A0041.jpg

to this
DSC00390.jpg

Last edited:

jonno2006

Member +
yes thats right, my old ones are 17s an was like driving a monster truck, now ive put them 15s on an im much happier now, i think its made it look loads better..

Last edited:
C

CaL

well they look small and theyre 15"....mine are 14 :( lol....bigger the whees smaller the penis eh?:D:D

Dan3SGTE

Member +
im on with golden on this one..... black wouldnt look right with that wheel...

white or silver... you planning on keeping them wheels full stop, as im not to keen on the either really...... as a temperary alternative its all good.....

jonno2006

Member +
well ill do them black an if they dont look right ill do them white, im off all week so ill get them done an take some better pics.

C

CaL

imo i wouldnt paint then black or white....id be different and paint em grey

C

CaL

well....i was thinkingabout another idea....why not get them sprayed a fooked up green or yellow lol....bogey...yum.....nah i think a nice arthrcite will look great :D:D

jonno2006

Member +
ok well ive got a few choice's of colours i think im gonna go with a grey, ill have a look im my workshop tomoz to see if i got any greys left from any of the cars ive painted in last few months,

bridgo

Fresh Recruit
Jeasus get rid of them first ones.... Looks like a small monster truck. Big wheels on a small car is very Max power. Go with the second set. Much nicer:rockon:

jonno2006

Member +
ive done my wheels an im happy with them, the pics dont do them justice ill try an get some better ones, i went ahead an did them a dark grey.
DSC00398.jpg

DSC00397.jpg

What do you lot think?.