cheap 'auto' quadlight

C

CaL

after a auto gt for the mother as her baleno is going to heaven soon lol.....anyone know anyone selling a cheap auto starlet for under £1500??

C

CaL

exqctlly...i saw 2 mint black 50k quads for £1800 and £1500....and 2 white auto mk2s for500 and £750....shame theyre so cheap:(

monka

Member +
why are you asking us if you have seen some cheap. seriously. lol.

and a gt as a runaround, with petrol prices as they are,

whats wrong with a 1.1 106 or something, cheaper than a bag of peanuts to run, and as easy as mecano to play around with

Dave.

Member +
why didn't you buy one of those then lol? You obviously know where to look for the cheap ones! Just keep looking the same lol

monka

Member +
1.4 diesel 106. one of the most economical cars you can get.

yeah, also the slowest, lol. if it was just for work and to shops i'd get one, but if looking for something half nippy i'd go for a 1.1 or 1.4 106, my old one managed at least 30oddmpg being ragged to death everywhere

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
I have a EP91 UK NA shed you can have for £300.00, needs new windscreen, tax and MOT. Never rallied or driven through a river :p

It also has a different coloured door which gives 14bhp more :)

T

Adam_Glanza

Member +
oh my god i didnt realise that, im gonna colour code all the panels on my car and hopefully get a increase of 100bhp!! :homer:

C

CaL

was looking at sr's but most are chaved and over priced....would be good to have another gt too....i can rob parts off it if it has any rare goodies:D:D

smythy75

Member +
was looking at sr's but most are chaved and over priced....would be good to have another gt too....i can rob parts off it if it has any rare goodies:D:D

id doubt it wud cal!! id buy tobys starlet cause it can go in water and everything!! i couldnt believe my eyes when i saw it!

Ive got a standard auto for sale £1500.. 1992 and in good condition

the ones that you saw cheap were they on ebay by anychance, just before xmas.. they were mine but I ended both of them as piss takers though they were going to buy them for penuts..

C

CaL

yeah,looks nice im sure someone will snap it up mate,spesh for that price!!