CHEAP lowering springs - quality not an issue ;)

Dave.

Member +
as said^ looking for some cheapo lowering springs for my mates UK na starlet, as the cheaper the better :)

someone must have some kicking about?

Dave

Dave.

Member +
they're not for me, for a mate, he's skint atm lol, just wants them for looks ;) he's seen the ebay efforts, but hoped there were some kicking about on here, for a UK na btw, (not the same as a gt, are they?)

Dave

Dave.

Member +
lol, he could cut his own, but i think (for some reason, on an antirollbar-free car) he wants to retain some sort of quality of ride :p

are GT and na springs the same?

Dave

dac69er

Super Moderator
dont even suggest cutting them, its dangerous.
why are people so worried about the looks of it. just save and get the cheap ebay ones at least they have some sort of warranty and are half decent

Dave.

Member +
he's a mechanic, so he's just looking to get them cheap, only paid £150 for his uk na anyway, free alloys from an old corolla and similar 'mods' :p

As for being worried about the looks of it - if you mean the appearance of his car (and its 4x4 like ride-height) then you'd only have to look to see why he wants it lowered :)

i'm only asking for him to see if theres any decent apex'i, kyb, tein or whatever springs kicking about someone's garage so he can get some quality ones, rather then the cheapest he can find lol :)

CaL : if he wanted them cut i'd have said "wanted cheap arse cut springs" lol :cool: