Clarkson - Hot Hatchbacks (No Japs as usual :P)

Sparky

Member +
12grand for a saxo? No thanks

lol @ Jeremy handbraking the saxo, no wonder the chavs love them :p

Shame its all about the European market, wonder what he would of thought of a GT? :p

EP824U

Member +
fully understand the 106 gti and the 16v polo, both cool little cars. PUNTO :shoot:.

The 205gti pisses allover everything and the starlet is just not comparable to any, bar the 106gti

EP824U

Member +

Shame its all about the European market, wonder what he would of thought of a GT? :p

Have they ever had the starlet on in the many years of top gear?

gglavin

Member +

he descibed them as a trolley with a turbo

EP824U

Member +
Those puntos are so gay. there is one at my tuners/garage that has been having work done for soo long to get it to actually be a "ill" car. Even the tuner said they r a pile of wank and he has no idea y he wants it. yet the tuner fell in love with my old ep82 :p thats gotta say something :rockon:

gglavin

Member +
so they actually reviewed it at one point?

i am 100% on this i just asked a mates from work who had sent me the link & he said the same as me, "its like putting a turbo on a shopping trolley" and the handling was "dreadfull" but we can not find the link anymore on youtube :mad:

EP824U

Member +
i am 100% on this i just asked a mates from work who had sent me the link & he said the same as me, "its like putting a turbo on a shopping trolley" and the handling was "dreadfull" but we can not find the link anymore on youtube :mad:

Probably removed due to innacurate review lol :p

GTti

Member +
I think in one of Clarkson's books it mentions how he crashed a Daihatsu Charade GTti press car while testing it. He loved the car though.