cleaned the car

GlanzaV_tom

Member +
weather was nice today so i gave the V a good clean its not the cleanest but it will do untill i get the funds to give her a full respray

DSC01153.jpg

DSC01154.jpg

DSC01155.jpg

DSC01156.jpg

DSC01157.jpg

DSC01158.jpg

DSC01159.jpg

DSC01160.jpg

DSC01161.jpg

this Pik is the best i think
DSC01162.jpg

CMR

Member +
Arnt you the guy who is both insurance fronting (insuring on parents) and also not insured as a turbo?

How long before you bin it, possibly injure someone, and also put our premiums up?

There is way better/ safer cars to learn in than a glanza.. but if you ARE determined to.. at least do it properly :rolleyes:

...if you are now insured in YOUR name, and the car as a Glanza V then ignore me...

cole

Member +
Arnt you the guy who is both insurance fronting (insuring on parents) and also not insured as a turbo?

How long before you bin it, possibly injure someone, and also put our premiums up?

There is way better/ safer cars to learn in than a glanza.. but if you ARE determined to.. at least do it properly :rolleyes:

...if you are now insured in YOUR name, and the car as a Glanza V then ignore me...

lol

Bazza

Member +

y does it matter that he is on his parent insurance it dont matter does it!!!!!!!!

parkiboy

Member +
its not that fact he's fronting though... sounds like he's also insuring it as a non-turbo too is he not?