cluster info

jfj

Member +
to example why it got me puzzled mk1 cluster start @ 7 oclock both speedo & rev,while mk2&3 the cluster start @ 9 oclock both speedo & rev but this one the rev start @ 9 oclock & speedo start @ 7 oclock, try to google but have not seen any like this one??

Jay

Admin
I see what you were talking about now..

Someone has stuck the wrong dial face over the speedometer. It you pop the needle off, replace the dial face with a stock one and refit the needle in the correct position it'll operate fine. If you don't find a stock face under the dual-reading one I'll send you one over.

Jay

jfj

Member +
jay its ok i think it looks cool,i like different ,i think when doing 3-4ooorpm the speedo will be same postion has the rev it will look like a mirror effect,each movement similiar to each other

Guye

Lifer
jay its ok i think it looks cool,i like different ,i think when doing 3-4ooorpm the speedo will be same postion has the rev it will look like a mirror effect,each movement similiar to each other
Looks cool is one thing but is it accurate? My guess would be there was a need for a mph speedometer instead of the kph the stock cluster would most likely be fitted with. Instead of finding an oem mph clock this was done instead. Once it shows accurate road speed no harm, no foul imo. Otherwise to each his own.