cool website i came across nice glanzas

Mark-ep91

Member +
very nice find... surprised nobody has come across that before.

thanks man seems like the whole city wherever it is is full of glanzas and starlet lol
some very nice glanzas on it do passes away time to looking threw all the pics:rockon:

Mark-ep91

Member +
some nice pics,makes me want mine again.

wheres ur one gone johhny?

never seen this done before toms gt front bumper custom glanza bumper
3641775012a4693504279lul7.jpg

also found coreys glanza on it too lol

Foggy

Member +
Nice find! Toms ep82 molded on to a ep91 bumper looks the business and im not a fan of custom kits.

Mark-ep91

Member +
Nice find! Toms ep82 molded on to a ep91 bumper looks the business and im not a fan of custom kits.

yeah im not either found this cruise front bumper jam skirts jam spoiler they have all savage parts lovely colour too looks like popsys paint code lol
100_4332dsf.jpg

Foggy

Member +
yeah im not either found this cruise front bumper jam skirts jam spoiler they have all savage parts lovely colour too looks like popsys paint code lol
100_4332dsf.jpg

There is something missing to finish that ep off just can put my finger on it front just doesnt look right?

gv1.3

Admin
There is something missing to finish that ep off just can put my finger on it front just doesnt look right?

agreed! I think the bumper cut outs are too big or too empty. Even if there was intercooler pipework showing or something rather than just black holes. Also that external wastegate looks dull. If you are gonna leave that space open you had better have something interesting to look at like a nice coloured wastegate or an oil cooler or something.

Im not a big fan of that bumper to be honest.

Mark-ep91

Member +
agreed! I think the bumper cut outs are too big or too empty. Even if there was intercooler pipework showing or something rather than just black holes. Also that external wastegate looks dull. If you are gonna leave that space open you had better have something interesting to look at like a nice coloured wastegate or an oil cooler or something.

Im not a big fan of that bumper to be honest.

found another pic of it lol im afer going threw 135 pages of pics ill leave some for tomorrow or else ill be up all night:haha:
CIMG2588-1.jpg

its like he did what we were thinking lol

Paul_JJ

Member +
Wicked site!

Just makes me wonder how many V's were actually made!

Not many! I assume about 10 000 ! No more than that. If you look at your VIN number you will see what is your actual car number! (And I want to see the 1995 owners of Ep91 number and late 1999 owners VIN, I will also have a look at the UK SR, but probably someone at the Toyota would be able to answer the question). The VIN is not just a Glanza number, I assume that is the amount of EP91 Starlets which were made in Japan only or Even in the World! To make it clear - my first Starlet 5 dr, Imported from Japan had a vin EP-91-0165*** - it was made 1996 (DEC), my 1998 Glanza is EP-91-0451*** (AUG), they stopped making them in 1999, so it probably would stop at about 550000 - that would be the overall EP-91 made in Japan/World.... So if you take in to account that 550 000 includes ALL Starlets incl, Family hatchbacks (popular at that time), 4x4, DIESEL 1.5 Version,SR version and Finally Glanza S and V, I think no more than 10 000 Glanza's were made, may be even less than that! Even if we count how many Glanza V in the UK, it's going to be less than 1 000 or even less than 500.....

That is only my thoughts though, according to VIN Number, but the car is Rare as it was only made in Japan in the first place, so all the left side steering wheel conversion would be a replica!

My question is what would be the maximum possible SPEED (even for a short period of time, even if the rain for better cooling)??? Would that be possible to get 180 MPH??? I mean would the actual gearbox, engine, suspension, you name it - handle 180 mph???

One thing for sure on the Automatic Gearbox at 120 mph it shows 5 000 RPM, at 100 mph shows 4 000 RPM, does that mean it would be 160 mph at 7 000 RPM??? DO you get 4 000 RPM at 100mph on Manual???

Last edited: