glanza

1. bender

ID Workz civic radiator adapter kit for Glanza V

Hello all, I am wondering what people have used to attach the legs of the radiator to the adapter brackets supplied from ID Workz. https://id-workz.co.uk/products/id-workz-half-size-radiator-fitting-kit-starlet-ep91 I assumed you would use the civic rubber mounts as the glanza rubber is much...
  2. bender

ep91 starlet taillight differences

I need to purchase new taillights for my 97 glanza V, and it seems very hard to come by the oem taillights (red and amber color only) although there is alot of reflet taillights on ebay, im just wondering if the screw holes are the same in the reflet tailliights as they are in the 97 spec glanza...
  3. H

WANTED ALL STARLET GT TURBO

Hi guys We buy All Toyota Starlet GT Turbo & Glanza models Any age, any condition,any mileage, with or without MOT, spares or repairs, needing TLC, SORN vehicles, Rusty, Damaged, needing work ETC we buy them all Hassle free sale, all paperwork done correctly, collected anywhere in the UK...
  4. Frankieflowers

Starlet Glanza/GT genuine fog lights €180

I’m selling a pair of genuine Starlet Glanza/GT fog lights. They’re in great conditions!
  5. E

Ep95

Hey guys new here from Ireland just bought an ep95 that had a 4efte conversion with the engine gone put my engine in from another glanza I have all seemed to hook up but I have no ignition lights but has a indicator light illuminated and the full beam light illuminated weather the key is off...
  6. bender

how to test radiator fan glanza V

Hi everyone greetings from Vancouver Canada, i recently bought a glanza v and am trying to fix it up.... i am trying to diagnose my radiator fan i feel like it is not kicking in when reach operating temperatures. the car is completely stock. sometimes i turn the engine on(warm) and hear the fan...
  7. K

5EFE TURBO BUILD ECU GLANZA VS GT

Hey there guys it s my first post on this forum so please be gentle . Building a 5efe with 4efte parts now i need an ecu and was wondering what you guys where using. The ep82 2 plug ecu or the ep91 3 plug ecu. And what s the difference immobilizers ? Thanks in advance
  8. R

Hello everyone

Hello,I´m new around here,so Im afraid if Im asking this in the right place. Does anyone knows someone selling a 4E-FTE in fairly good conditions and with a good price? Particular sale or a company,it doesnt matter. Also,Im from Portugal,need someone who could ship the engines,with cash upfront...
  9. Matty_ep82

Glanza side skirts on a GT

Alright lads, Just putting it out there to see if anyone has ever fitted or know of anyone who's fitted a set of glanza side skirts to a GT? I know it sounds daft but I've seen a few pics of it done and looks well in my opinion. I doubt it would be a straight fit and prob would require...
  10. Padders_GT

Hi-Torq MLS 1.4mm Head Gasket

Brand New Hi-Torq MLS Performance Head Gasket £45 Application: Toyota Starlet GT Turbo EP82 / Toyota Glanza EP91 Engine: 1.3 Turbo 4E-FTE / 4EFTE Thickness: 1.4 mm Product Code: 100160 Taken from their website; Hi-Torq MLS performance head gaskets are at the forefront of sealing...
  11. E

uber clean grade4 ep85 starlet 4paw for sale

For Sale: grade 4 ep85 4paw for sale Item Condition: mint conditioin for year Price and Conditions: 3500 or nearest offer.. price is negotiable Extra Info: bought this over when i spotted it as iv not seen an ep85 3door manual at the auctions in decent condition for months.. this is a pure...
  12. G

Glanza V Engine into EP82 GT

Hi All I have done a bit of searching in here and around the net and am finding some conflicting, not not so rock solid info. Was hoping to get some clarification. I have a manual ep82 GT that has a slipping clutch, blown head gasket, and a few KM's on the clock. There is a starlet...
  13. Arnold

Splitfire HT leads in Blue + Distributor cap

For sale: Splitfire HT leads & King lead in blue + distributor cap Item Condition: Used Price and price conditions: £50 posted Extra Info: 8.8mm in size I believe. Removed from a working Glanza with a 4EFTE engine. Pictures: Contact Details: PM me or email trance_dj @ hotmail.com...
  14. Vglanza

1998 Glanza EP91 *Clean and unabused*

For sale: 1998 EP91 Item Condition: Very Good, Couple of small things Price and price conditions: £3495 ono Extra Info: Will put a years tax to it and has MOT for 6 months. Pictures: Below Contact Details: 07793122072 Location: Antrim, N.Ireland Delivery & Conditions of...
  15. dark_knight

oil pan: GT vs. glanza

i have a couple of engines out from GTs and my glanza and have noted that my oil pan is narrower than the GT ones. on inspection, the oil pick-ups are also designed differently for the different oil pans. this leads me to think that the GT oil sump holds more oil, true..? also, does this mean...
  16. G

Glanza V Forged VF24 - Needs Attention

Before i start - i have put this on here mainly for opinions as i am at a loss to what this car as it is is actually worth, it has problems but i feel i have priced accordingly. The last build cost me 3k alone so if i can recoup somewhere near that i would be happy if not is it worth breaking...
  17. D

Wanted: Glanza Seat belts

Alright lads, put my car through the NCT today and failed on the belts, looking for the two front belts ASAP, it would be much appreciated
  18. D

Unusual turbo smoking!

Unusual turbo smoking! - updated info PROBLEM: My car smokes at HIGH RPM - white smoke cloud - oily smell and oil level drops. DOES NOT SMOKE at low rpm, normal drive or idling. If I press the accel hard let my foot off it smokes but if QUICKLY I press the accel again and let go - no smoke...
  19. G

glanza need help

hello lads i am a bit stuck i have 3 fault codes coming up when i test my glanza faults. i am getting fault : code 22 CTS ( and i have never herd of this ) code 31 MAP OR AFS (same codes ) code 34 Turbo pressure signal ( dont no what this is or where it is ) i had a look on the site and...
  20. Pierros

ep91 Glanza Carbon Sideskirts factory style

For sale: EP91 Glanza Factory style Carbon sideskirts Item Condition: New, never installed Price and price conditions: 230euro (around 190gbp) + paypal fees + shipping Extra Info: One-off, VERY RARE, custom made REAL carbon sideskirts, made with the best materials (full epoxy - NO...