glanza need help

glanzaman92

Fresh Recruit
hello lads i am a bit stuck i have 3 fault codes coming up when i test my glanza faults.

i am getting fault :
code 22 CTS ( and i have never herd of this )
code 31 MAP OR AFS (same codes )
code 34 Turbo pressure signal ( dont no what this is or where it is )

i had a look on the site and found this page http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?290-How-to-Perform-a-Diagnostics-Test

and found out what they are but im not sure what they mean can anyone please give me a hand thank you :)

weeJohn

Lifer
CTS is the engine coolant temp sensor that tells the ecu how warm the engine coolant temp is. The other two are to do with map sensor signals to the ecu. Have you tried resetting the ecu to see if they clear?

glanzaman92

Fresh Recruit
Didn't have time to do it today but I will tomorrow and the car starts but as soon as I even tip the throttle it just cuts out every time and I had a look and found out why the cts code came on wires on the temp plug were ripped off il change the map sensor and see if it helps but I don't get why it just cuts out when I give it the smallest bit of gas ?

glanzaman92

Fresh Recruit
CTS is the engine coolant temp sensor that tells the ecu how warm the engine coolant temp is. The other two are to do with map sensor signals to the ecu. Have you tried resetting the ecu to see if they clear?

Thanks lad for the help sorted it all out it was my fcd messing up the map sensor