turbo

1. S

Need a hand to build my EP82

Hi, i’m a newbie i want to upgrade my 2E engine into 4EFTE would you recommend for me, the best combination for daily driver. But the car still fast for street race Engine Turbo : Intercooler : Intake : Header : Wastegate : Blow off : *need stutututu Fuel pump : Camshaft : Piston forged...
  2. P

Help!! I just bought an ep82, I have some hoses that are clogged, my ep82 has no boost

please help, my ep82 has no boost, it has a hks valve, as you can see in the video I have several hoses that clogged them, the engine feels healthy, it has power, the relief valve blows but I don't have turbo boost, it takes turbo stock. check for vacuum leaks. video link...
  3. M

What is my Starlet worth?

Hello fellow Startlet lovers! Can you all help me value my Starlet GT Turbo? I am looking to sell it soon and want to get an idea of how much it might be worth. link to pictures: https://ln2.sync.com/dl/2d7b95b30/6wewsxjp-x8h7cmxy-3kmaxtgm-8mb9e9sp Green 1993 (L) I have had my Starlet for...
  4. I

Exhaust manifold. Wanted

WANTED. Looking for a aftermarket exhaust manifold. Any condition as I just want it for one of the flanges. Cheaper the better. Pm please.
  5. Anakin

Greddy turbo td05-16g

For sale: GREDDY TURBINE TD05-16G with 8cm^2 exhaust housing Item Condition: Used but excellent Price and price conditions: 550 euro (negotiable) Extra Info: Specs: max hp: 350 / max pressure: 1.9bar / max temp: 1000 deg C Will be given complete with downpipe and oil feed...
  6. I

1985 toyota corolla ae80 lift back

For sale: Item Condition: good Price and price conditions: £1000 ono Extra Info: 1985 Toyota Corolla ae80 1300. 75000miles. Mot until August. Lowered 40mm. Watanabe gold 14” alloys. All good tyres. Lots of service history and receipts including old mot's. Just done plugs, oil, oil...
  7. M

Hi Lo Turbo mode diagram / schematic with description

Hello, I couldn't find this any where so I thought I'd make one. Please let me know if you disagree with any of it. http://1drv.ms/NnOyfB
  8. spartacus

Take your starlet from mild to wild :)

For sale: WEPR GODZILLA TURBO KIT WITH FRONT EXIT EXHAUST Item Condition: Second hand Price and price conditions: £800 for the turbo kit and front exit does not come with the tial wastegate. Extra Info: Comes with everything needed to run full kit mild steel equal length manifold gt2860...
  9. x-MissEp82-x

wanted - good CT9 Turbo - NO SMOKE - NO CRACKS - EP82 turbo needed asap

Hi guys. Turbo seals have gone on my bloody ep82 & i cant be arsed to rebuild as i need my car so i am need of a good CT9 turbo. Have bought one before off this forum and was a good trade. Dont want to pay more that £100 as that was what I payed last time and it was sweet as a nut, No...
  10. Sheldon

Post you external wastgate location!

Hi lads can you please post pics of your external wastgate location and dump tube? looking to find the "best" way/location for an external as i need to modify my manifold and install it. Thanks, Sheldon
  11. x-MissEp82-x

GOOD ct9 turbo. NO CRACKS AND NO SMOKE PLEASE!!

AS ABOVE. Turbo seals are gone, oil getting into sump and causing major smoke out back exhaust. CT9 turbo needed. Ive bought one before for around £100 (and was fine) so no stupid offers please, Thanks x
  12. C

Ep80

Looking an ep80 in northern ireland with 4efe engine :rockon:
  13. T

Garrett M24 T25/28??

Hi all, I got this turbo off my mates Civic D-series conversion and am trying to figure out wether its a t25 or a t28. The reading on the comperssor side is: Garrett M24 A/R80 1-1 The reading on the serial tag is: 471171-5003S LF10395Z The reading on the exhaust housing is...
  14. T

Turbo Specialities Injection Control Unit

anyone ever used on of these things: http://www.importperformanceparts.net/imports/whole-allparts.html Ignore the e01 i know thats not part of what im asking :)
  15. P

Boost Controller Help !!!

Hi there, if i use a Turbosmart Dual Stage Boost Controller on my 1992 Toyota gt starlet (EP82) will it override the stock settings and let me change the boost for both Hi/Lo settings, for example could i make Hi boost 1bar and Lo boost 0.7bar and just switch between the two stages using the...
  16. Corleone

HKS Exhaust, SS Mani, Cast Mani, CT9/CT12 Hybrid Turbo, RX7 TMIC

Having a clear out of my shed. Few old starlet parts for sale. All prices include delivery prices to mainland UK. Discounts for collections from Brighton. For sale: HKS Silent Hi-Power. Item Condition: Used Price and price conditions: £130 Delivered DEPOSIT TAKEN Extra Info: Dont think it...
  17. P

HELP - inexperienced car enthusiast

Hi there, I am new to all of this, and this is my first thread i have ever posted. I have owned a 1992 Toyota GT Starlet (EP82) for 5-6 months and i would like to increase the boost on my stock CT9 turbo, now ive heard they can only run little more than 14psi and anything over that they will...
  18. G

Hks fcd need help

Hello lads need a little bit of help I have my fcd wired into my map sensor in the engine bay but I'd like to wire it in the car to the ecu . Dose anyone have a link to a diagram or dose anyone now what wires I need to connect them to in the ecu loom ? Any sort of help would be appreciated .
  19. G

glanza need help

hello lads i am a bit stuck i have 3 fault codes coming up when i test my glanza faults. i am getting fault : code 22 CTS ( and i have never herd of this ) code 31 MAP OR AFS (same codes ) code 34 Turbo pressure signal ( dont no what this is or where it is ) i had a look on the site and...
  20. wildchild

My Kouki EP82 GT pics

1995 kouki Ep82 GT, 5EFHTE fully forged http://youtu.be/Et7fz2-q1Jg http://youtu.be/-njLKbCmPnU