Hks fcd need help

glanzaman92

Fresh Recruit
Hello lads need a little bit of help I have my fcd wired into my map sensor in the engine bay but I'd like to wire it in the car to the ecu . Dose anyone have a link to a diagram or dose anyone now what wires I need to connect them to in the ecu loom ?
Any sort of help would be appreciated .

glanzaman92

Fresh Recruit
Do you mean the loom on the ECU?

It must have a ground somewhere otherwise it wouldnt work properly.

Do a diagnostics check and find out what the fault code is. You can do that using this:

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?71074-EFI-self-diagnosis-system-*

no code comes up when i do that but what is happaning is when i have it grounded off of somthing else when i turn on the red lights the engine light flashes very fast and dosent go off but when i continue and turn on the car the light gose off and its normal but when i come on boost for a little bit the car starts to chuck and the light comes on i have a feeling im hitting fuel cut still but after that if i just drive slow the light gose off agen im lost all together

Nippon

Member +
You will need to source the earth on your wiring loom and ground the ECU. There must be one somewhere. If there isnt then that is probably your problem.
Check there is an earth direct from the battery to the bodywork as well.

Check the pin out diagram for another earth and wire the FCD into one of them.