crap weekend!

starbogt

Member +
Went out to Rother Valley on Saturday took my little boy wife and mum and dad in my starlet just for an hour to watch some water skiing, got back to the car to find a note under the screen with a name and phone number! then realised the big dent in the drivers wing! luckily the Woman :shoot: who did it is willing to pay for repairs!

Got home and twisted my ankle spent Nan was brought in By ambulance with a heart problem! (she's now ok)

Not had these many issues in 1 year never mind 2 days!

Just thought 'd share.....

Andrew

P.S if anyone has a cheap drivers wing in met black might be interested lol....

starbogt

Member +
yeah one of the days where I laugh ! if I don't I'll cry.... To see my car with the dent is awful....

goldenvtr

Member +
sorry to head dude but at least she left details,
i have a drivers wing but its half orange and half silver lol
10£ though :p

starbogt

Member +
sorry to head dude but at least she left details,
i have a drivers wing but its half orange and half silver lol
10£ though :p

yeah if she pays!

What were you doing painting the wing like that lol? Dan how much you pay for the Fenders you running at moment?

goldenvtr

Member +
was my painting practice panel lol :p the zep fenders cst me £180 deliverd when the where first released, the price for them now is shocking!

GT_Irl

Member +
Glad your nan is ok! If its any consolation that exact thing happned with my car, cept the bitch who hit me just drove off so I had to pay for the repairs myself:mad: Hope your ankles ok!

Kelly

Member +
Least she left her details Andrew that was very decent of her i think alot of other people would have just driven off :(

durmz

Member +
thas shit mate, worrying about familys health is never good, but man did you get lucky that someone honest hit ure wing...without being lucky, if that makes any sence lol, sumone hit my door in a car park little while ago and just pissed off :( and i cannot afford to have it fixed :( bummer.

madman

Member +
i seen a woman reverse into another car one day and she just drove off as if nothing had happened and i left my number under the owners wiper and he rang me and thanked me and his son was a sargant in the gards so he got him to ring her and gave her a rite tellin off.. cant stand people that just drive off as i was at the receiving end of it once and its not nice footing the bill for someone else's mistake...

glad your nan is o.k

starbogt

Member +
was my painting practice panel lol :p the zep fenders cst me £180 deliverd when the where first released, the price for them now is shocking!

I thought you were rich when I saw the price lol...

Glad your nan is ok! If its any consolation that exact thing happned with my car, cept the bitch who hit me just drove off so I had to pay for the repairs myself:mad: Hope your ankles ok!

Thanks. Ankle is a fair bit larger than it was yesterday!

Least she left her details Andrew that was very decent of her i think alot of other people would have just driven off :(

Thats what I said to her, I just hope she keeps her side as I only have her name and number!

thas shit mate, worrying about familys health is never good, but man did you get lucky that someone honest hit ure wing...without being lucky, if that makes any sence lol, sumone hit my door in a car park little while ago and just pissed off :( and i cannot afford to have it fixed :( bummer.

Thank you, Sorry to here about your door! I wish people would learn to reverse! Her friend said she was only going slow good job really she was in a Picasso ! My thoughts "if driving slow how could you not see my car lol"... Then I remember my wife reversed a car into a bright yellow skip lmao