CT9 Oil Feed

jjayokocha

Ulster Area Rep
Right need help with this asap as it's doing my head in, on starting the car i get drips of oil coming from the oil feed. Now i have checked and had the oil feed rewelded so that's gradn so i think it's just leaking out through where the feed joins the turbo.

There is a new gasket there so i think the problem is the bolts holding it onto the turbo. I seemed to have misplaced the original bolts from it so put in 2 12mm bolts. I have a feeling there is a slight gap there. Any ideas?

jjayokocha

Ulster Area Rep
Anyone know as i have mot this evening? Can i just use x2 12mm bolts or do i have to use 2 bolts & 2 nuts?

Stulet-GTT

Member +
If you have a new gasket on there it shouldn't really leak, i have not use original bolts on some of my thing's but so long as they do up tight and are not loose it should be fine...

jjayokocha

Ulster Area Rep
Ye gna have a look in a bit when im cleaning up the car, just hoping it aint leaking from the pipe side goin to the block. It has be welded over a good few times.

jjayokocha

Ulster Area Rep
Well i went to Toyota yesterday and got a new CT9 oil Feed gasket (Part No: T15471-58010) for £1.98 excl vat and problem is now fixed

Last edited: