Cusco Coilovers + Apexi filter

drew

Member +
For sale: : Cusco Adjustable Coilovers Suspension with Cusco Pillow-ball Adjustable Top Mounts

Item Condition: Used but great

Price and price conditions: £450 (Add 4% for paypal)

Extra Info: These are still on car at the moment and will not be sent until i get a new set of coilovers and get them fitted. I have the money for a set that i want, but just want to make sure these are sold before i by them.

There is a very slight creak from the passenger front but i think this is from the top mount, and only happens every so often. I'm not sure if it is even from the coilover but i just want to mention it just incase. There are no leaks from what i can see, and the coilovers look in very good condition.

I'm not sure on the model type, i'll have a look tomorrow, and again i'm not sure what the spring rates are like.

These are very good coilovers, and one of the best you can buy for your starlet. These are off my glanza so im sure if they'll fit and ep82...?

Any further info please dont hesitate to contact me.

Pictures:

Fronts, i will clean these probably before there a sent, and will grase all the threads etc.

IMGP1594.jpg

IMGP1591.jpg

IMGP1592.jpg

IMGP1579.jpg

IMGP1574.jpg

IMGP1578.jpg

Ive only took pictures of one side, but have had all wheels off this morning, and all coilovers look exactly the same. Pics can be sent of the other side if requested.

OK heres the rears

IMGP1583-1.jpg

The above sticker is on the fronts aswell but couldnt get the cmaera positioned to take the pic as there was not much space.

IMGP1584-1.jpg

IMGP1586-1.jpg

IMGP1587-1.jpg

IMGP1590.jpg

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: As above, they will be sent but only when i get my new set and that they are fitted. (As i have no spare suspension)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Sale: Apexi Filter

Item Condition: Used

Price and Conditions: £30 (Add 4% for paypal)

Extra Info: This is just the fiter and is in used condition, but would be ideal for a spare incase anybody needs one.

Pictures:

IMGP1569.jpg

IMGP1570.jpg

IMGP1572.jpg

Contact Details:pM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £5 P&P or buyer can collect

Last edited:

drew

Member +
Yeah its very used though tbh, all in good working order though

I'll get some pics up tomorrow first thing

drew

Member +
Ok guys ive stated thatthis filter is used, i'm open to offers on the filter but i dont want all my thread to be how cheap/much a filter is, thats my guide price if people want to pm with an offer thats fine

Thanks

drew

Member +
Pictures now added.

There is a bracket on the bottom of the filter, as you can see in the pics.

The tape is over the sides as, there is a slight gap on each side, as the bracket width is a lttle to thin, so the tape is there to cover the slight hole showing.

Thanks

clys

Member +
Any luck on the leak status of them? I'm selling my leaky TRD's and just need a solid set that are leak free.

drew

Member +
Hi Guys,

Sorry for the late reply ive been to Barcalona!! :)

The coilovers have been sold but i still have the filter spoonz if your interested, i was gonna keep and it but im getting a kit with a filter already on it.

Thanks

Drew