cusco side bars: desperately need pics!!!

dac69er

Super Moderator
has anyone got some pics of these fitted? i have no instructions and even though im sure its quite easy i wanna get them right.

a pic of all 3 mounting points and a pic of the whole thing installed from both outside and inside the car if someone doesnt mind?

cheers!

sx_turbo

Lifer
you could take a trip to cooch, or ask if he can give you a hand fitting them, or even ask him for just the pics, as he has them and seems to have fitted them fine

dac69er

Super Moderator
like i said, its probbaly super simple, but wouldn rather see how they are meant to be fitted incase i start and then realise im not sure how a certain bit fits.

its not exactly just donw the road to see coochy. ill just wait till he is online and ask him, cheers!

sx_turbo

Lifer
like i said, its probbaly super simple, but wouldn rather see how they are meant to be fitted incase i start and then realise im not sure how a certain bit fits.

its not exactly just donw the road to see coochy. ill just wait till he is online and ask him, cheers!

i dont really know how far away you to are to be honest, i just knew you 2 had swapped bits with each other.

dac69er

Super Moderator
yeah. its about an hour drive. nothing major but for the sake of a few pictures, and im lazy ;)