custom rad????

Ben89

Lifer
a friend of mine needs a custom rad making up for his mini project just wondering if any of you chaps might know where we can someone to make it up for him?
cheers Ben

Iain@CRD

Lifer
I should be able to get one made up for you if you send me the diemensions and how many cores. I got a custom triple core made up for my TD04.

Gord R

Member +
Interested in this too. What sort of money you talking roughly for say a twin or triple core Iain?

Iain@CRD

Lifer
My triple was about £150-ish Gord, i can get exacts tommorrow for you mate.

We tested the dual core when the build was complete on the TD04 and car was overheating so changed it to the triple and its never above half on hard drives, around town its less than half with the low temp thermostat.

Gord R

Member +
Cheers fella. I'll pm you some size info over tomo. May as well go triple core if going to the trouble!

Gord R

Member +
It's for a custom garret setup. I'm mounting the rad alot further forward than standard to allow for the turbo/manifold setup.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
It's for a custom garret setup. I'm mounting the rad alot further forward than standard to allow for the turbo/manifold setup.

Thats fine mate, send me diemensions over and ill get you a price delivered, only takes a day or 2 to make one up.

Iain

turboflow

Member +
if u want a shit hot one mate shak-gt's dad owns brise motorsport who customize in ally fabrications from fuel tanks and rads down to charge cooler and now even charge oil coolers