~#Cylinder Head Wanted#~

whiteglanzav

Member +
I would like a cylinder head please with cams if they're there. Doesnt matter how mucky etc cos its going to get machined and valve springed etc

let me know what you got !:freddy:

superspat

Member +
i a engine, lying around, the head gasket went and had a full rebuild, striped all valves, head skimed, re cut and grind valves seats, full new head gasket, with the recipt to prove the £1,124.98 worth of work, after around 5,000kms piston ring went in cylinder 4 and replace the hole engine rather than rebuilding it and have got the old engine sat around, its all still a hole lump and would rather get ride of it all toghether, if ur intersted let me know and we can come to resonabile price as its of no use to me as sold me starlet last week and a legacy b4 rsk now, PM me if ur intrested mate

Last edited:

whiteglanzav

Member +
i got my old engine, lying around, the head gasket went and had a full rebuild, striped all valves, head skimed, re cut and grind valves seats, full new head gasket, with the recipt to prove the £1,124.98 worth of work, after around 5,000kms piston ring went in cylinder 4 and replace the hole engine rather than rebuilding it and have got the old engine sat around, its all still a hole lump and would rather get ride of it all toghether, if ur intersted let me know and we can come to resonabile price as its of no use to me as sold me starlet last week and a legacy b4 rsk now, PM me if ur intrested mate

thanks for the offer matey but im just after sumthin more standard and just the head !