Damaged My Caldinas Sideskirt

Deano

Banned
Well i'm damn pissed off today I went for a drive to a beach in Auckland called Eastern beach it's a pretty s**t beach as it does not have enough parking there was no parking at all I turned around disappointed that there was no parking :mad: I wanted to go and check out/chat up hot single chicks :p as I turned around and went over a speed bump at the 20 km/h limit it is a one way speed bump some idiot had bent the sign over and it scratched right down my new caldinas sideskirt

I'm bloody pissed off only had the car just under 2 weeks there are always w**kers who just like to damage peoples cars makes me bloody mad :shoot: now I have to go and pay $200 to get it repainted :mad:

Fro

Member +
Damaged skits for more bhp ;)

Joking aside man that sucks alot. How you liking the new car?

Sparky

Member +
Not being funny but no1 damaged your car, YOU drove into the sign or whatever it was

Should of been paying attention and looking hwere you was going and not at the men :p

Duff

Member +
You sure you werent really going at mach 3 over the bump??

Only joking mate, hope ya get it sorted soon.

Last edited:

starletgt.neal

The Brightest BULB
You sure you werent really going at mach 3 over the bump??

lmfao!! hahaha...:p...come on guys we all would be fuming if we did this..even if the above thread made me lol! it would piss us all off...sorry to hear the bad news mate...:p

cantbassed

Member +
im confused soyou went over a one way speed hump the wrong way?? if so i think your a idiot and stop complinag of a stupid thing you have done! also if you look at the one way speed humps you can notice which way you can go over them!

maybe you needed 1% more thinking before you act!

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
I'll say 2 things... The 1st, is sorry to hear about your damage. However it occured, it must be annoying after only having the car for a couple of weeks.

The 2nd, is for the other members who have posted on here in a not so friendly manner. When you damage your car, and come on here for sympathy/understanding, I hope you get what you're giving.

Sean_GT

Member +
Not a nice thing to happen but a scrape on the sideskirt is not the end of the world.

How did the chatting up the chicks go:p

ChrisGT

Member +
Sorry to hear about the damage to your new car bud! I guess next time you head down to the beach to perv on girls in bikinis and end up going the wrong way down a one way road, you'll think again!

Deano

Banned
I didn't go the wrong way I went the way I was supposed to go cars give way to cars on my side going over the speed bump the new car is awesome a bit more laggy on takeoff than the glanza coz of the big turbo but when it kicks in it just pulls :rockon: I get boost at 2800 rpm didn't get to chat to any chicks there was no parking :mad: think it would be better to go first thing in the morning lol

Adam_Glanza

Member +
deano man that sucks, why didnt you just park up on the road, all the chicks would of seen the caldina and come running over to you instead!!!

Deano

Banned
Alot more chicks actually look at the caldina probably more than the glanza ;) there was a bloody nice red rx7 at the beach yesterday that beach has lots of nice cars going there in summer next time I will get some pics of the cars

I did stop to check out the damage but there were no hot chicks where I stopped only beached whales :haha:

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
Deano - If it's any consolation, when I was parking my Caldina, my rear wheel went down a dip in the road (a damned drain :mad:), and my rear bumper got caught on the kerb and ripped... Fortunately, it's on the flat bit in the wheel arch so not too bad, but damned annoying none the less as it pulled away from the bodywork (and despite sticking it back, it's just bloody come loose again)...

Just count yourself lucky that you have an ordinary kit, I have the Active Sports kit on mine, which won't be easy to replace...

Also, I never saw any hot chicks in Auckland when I was last there... Probably my Nissan Pulsar hire car drove them away? :haha:

Last edited:

Deano

Banned
s**t sorry to hear mate :( was thinking of getting one with an active aero sports kit but it was a bit too low for my liking