Digital Gauges

Actually edited as I'm unsure of if I'm allowed to post this, but for the mods, I've found someone that makes up digital gauges, am I allowed to post pics of them and details? Not prices or anything or a sales pitch but I understand traders need to be traders and it could be seen as advertising so best ask first!

Last edited:
I'm not willing to spread the word as they aren't a trader and if it's deemed as advertising it's unfair on the traders on here that have paid for that privaledge.

If the mods say it's ok I will, also I'll see if he would be willing to be a trader.

Texx

Super Moderator
So long as your not affiliated with whomever it is that has them available, then there is no harm in sharing what you've found.

Ok cool bud, just wanted to check it was cool as I dinna want to step on anyones toes!

The gauges are designed to your likings. Oil temperature, water temperature, oil pressure, boost pressure, EGT, AFR (Wideband Air Fuel Ratio), Volt etc

Here are some photos of the LCD based gauges:-

Character based LCD:
DSC_0003.jpg

OLED Display:
DSC_0356-1.jpg

Colour graphic TFT LCD
glcd.jpg

Please note I have nothing to do with them, just I am using them to make up a screen for me.

thefalls

Member +
This is indeed nice,its not very common.
I like the first one. If someone is making then if they are very reliable,i am very confident that they will sell!
Are the sensors included as well with the oil/water temp?

They are mate, although only if you need them obviously, for example I'm getting the wideband, boost and water temp and I'm getting the sensors for that.

lleey2k4

Member +
I thought about doing this a couple of years ago but not too sure on the LCD display tbh and the circuit could be put in a little box hidden away or even connected to the back of the lcd display.

JonoPhilpott

Member +
Hi mate loverly bits of kit!!

Any chance he would consider a plasma style electronic type speedo cluster as seen on fast and furious if you know what i mean?? :/

Texx

Super Moderator
inform us with prices!

A quick google search found this:

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=120742

zada-tech said:
You can also have a look at our YouTube Channel.

Hope this interests some people so we can design some gauges for them.

PRICES:

As promised here are the basic prices;The basic prices include the controller box, display and the number of sensors people want. Enclosures can also be done in the highest quality with CNC machining!

16x2 character LCD based (Controller Box with 1 LCD): £90
20x4 character LCD based (Controller Box with 1 LCD): £110
Graphical LCD based (Controller Box with 1 LCD): £120

Colour graphic LCD based (Controller Box with 1 LCD): £140
OLED display based (Controller Box with 1 LCD): £170

Senders:
Oil Pressure: £30
Oil Temperature: £12
Water Temperature: £12
EGT: £35
Pressure (boost): £20

AFR Wideband:- The sensor for the AFR wideband is £55, the AFR needs an extra controller board, which is integrated with the gauge. The controller board is £75.

Sandwich Plates: £30 (This can be supplied by the buyer, if they prefer).

If 2 LCDs/displays are needed then just half that price for each of the above. Although as you know the modes can be changed with a button or a joystick, rather than having 2 LCDs!