Do starlet sr wheel nuts fit starlet turbos?

nazzurro19

Member +
Hey guys quick question as above do wheel nuts off a starlet sr or any uk spec nuts fit ep82s?

Mine just threaded but a mate has some spare from his uk starlet can i use so he can be a lifesaver?

Cheers

lleey2k4

Member +
Should do mate, pretty sure theres alot that all interchangeable over cars. I been using nuts off a Pulsar.

mickyboy

Member +
Would of thought so mate same thread pattern! But im not sure if it will depend on what wheels you have on as the diameter on some wheels are smaller there for not allowing you to get a socket/wheelbrace in..Best bet would be to have a go lol

nazzurro19

Member +
Do all toyotas use same thread patter see thing is my mate now travelin like 30-40 miles so if this dont work we both wasted time lol

lleey2k4

Member +
Should do anyway, depending on the type of nut and type of alloys you may need a thin socket to get the nuts on.

starletsy

Member +
Yes they all have the same thread m12x1.5.
Just depends on if they are flat or taper seat. I'm sure the speedlines from the sr were taper seat and that what most aftermarket alloys are. The standard glanza alloys are flat seat though and then you have the odd set of JDM wheels that require "tuner" style nuts and some of the sparco alloys that need a special nut.

Hope this helps...

weeJohn

Lifer
Threads are the same M12 x 1.5mm, only thing you need to check is if you need flat or angled bottoms on the nuts.

nazzurro19

Member +
Awesome cheers for info guys they did fit kinda lol they are on as tight as possible but cause of my 6 mm spacer they dnt do up as tight as they used to but all is good