Ecc 5e monster

billybob

Untrusted Seller
well got alittle video of spuddys car today ,must say its some job took it for a drive today the dogbox is unreal for smooth shifting ,once again some nice work from ECC this is the one ive been waiting to see.

video must be heard with volume turned up :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uujQKJ9xNm4

good luck spuddy with the car really nice setup now get out there a chop down these times :rockon:the sound of dreams lol

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
600 miles on her now so not too long to the fun starts.

Thanks again lad for your help today :)

John@ECC

Lifer
It has been a pleasure to be able to work on a car of such a high spec and design and machine custom parts for it. Not long now before we hit this strip, think we should try a few super unleaded runs and see how she goes first and then play with the methanol after.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
It has been a pleasure to be able to work on a car of such a high spec and design and machine custom parts for it. Not long now before we hit this strip, think we should try a few super unleaded runs and see how she goes first and then play with the methanol after.

Sounds like a plan, going to take me a few runs to learn how to use the new toys properly, knowing you ya bollocks you'll hop in and first run blitz my times lol!

dac69er

Super Moderator
how have youy fitted your side exit? does it have any mounting just before it goes out under the sill? i am planning on doing a similar thing but either having it just behind the front wheel or just infront of the rear wheel

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
how have youy fitted your side exit? does it have any mounting just before it goes out under the sill? i am planning on doing a similar thing but either having it just behind the front wheel or just infront of the rear wheel

I'll see if I can get you a pic. It has it's own hanger before it exits.