EP91 Glanza Shifter Cups

starbogt

Member +
I'm in need of some shifter cups from the original gear lever so I can fit the Ep91 shortshifter to my ep82 as I can't be bothered to modify my originals!

cheers

Andrew

Jay

Admin
Cannot buy them seperate from the shifter assembley itself lads. You need to find a secondhand unit from a glanza to donor them.

Jay

Admin
I had to sort one of the guys out in a tc groupbuy on uksc a month or so ago with a spare shifter that was lying about. The only shifter I have here is part of a manual conversion kit and I'm not keen on breaking it up TBH.

If you ask round a few local scrapyards your might find a Sportif or UK spec unit.

GTnomez

Member +
I'm in need of some shifter cups from the original gear lever so I can fit the Ep91 shortshifter to my ep82 as I can't be bothered to modify my originals!

cheers

Andrew

when you say modify your originals, what exactly dya gotta do??

Jay

Admin
There was talk of grinding them down or something. Perhaps the EP82 owners involved in the previous groupbuy could let you know how they got themselves sorted.

starbogt

Member +
the cups need to be larger on the inside to accommodate the ep91 shifter as its thicker i believe! Toyota starlet in a scrap yard lol. Non in this area.