Exhaust manifold flange

villen25

Member +
I just received my Speedvision manifold, how do i go about changing it to a t3 or tdo4? add and weld? take off and weld? :confused:

G

gaz_turbo1

not be funny mate, what do you think you have to do, cut flange of and weld new one one,

Jay

Admin
Might be best to ask Sam before proceeding with anything Villen, he should be able to clear things up.

Jay

Admin
Yeah, that'll give him the chance to explain things and clear up any misunderstandings in person.

speedvision

Member +
villen i got ur u2u and havent the slightest idea what ur tlkin about..........i dont remember u as a member here and me telling you that.......u sent me a u2u and said u bought it off ebay ...it is advertised as a ct9 manifold on ebay..

i just ran thru my email and u had asked me if u can change the flange to a t3 flange becuz its hard to get a manifold to suit the 4efte for ur t3 turbo...i said yes u can change the flange becuz i dont supply t3 turbos......

from the email u had asked if u can cut the flange off and put a t3 flange on and i said yes u can so i dont see the need for this post as u already knew what u had to do....

u may not want to cut the flange...u may want to may an adapter plate and you will be fine....

thanks
sam

villen25

Member +
villen i got ur u2u and havent the slightest idea what ur tlkin about..........i dont remember u as a member here and me telling you that.......u sent me a u2u and said u bought it off ebay ...it is advertised as a ct9 manifold on ebay..

i just ran thru my email and u had asked me if u can change the flange to a t3 flange becuz its hard to get a manifold to suit the 4efte for ur t3 turbo...i said yes u can change the flange becuz i dont supply t3 turbos......

from the email u had asked if u can cut the flange off and put a t3 flange on and i said yes u can so i dont see the need for this post as u already knew what u had to do....

u may not want to cut the flange...u may want to may an adapter plate and you will be fine....

thanks
sam

thanks, all i was wondering is how, cut or add, that answered my question.

ps: i would have to get one made right

AzE_B

Member +
are you saying that you have bought a speedvision ct9 and now you want to go td04/t3 and you want to no how to change the flange to suit the new turbo,
if so cut the old flange off and weld your new flange on

Jay

Admin
Or use an adaptor plate.

Sorry Sam, didn't realise he hadn't bought it directly. :homer: