F/S Brg MX5

Status
Not open for further replies.

lingl9z

Member +
For sale: Mazda MX5

Item Condition: Good

Price and price conditions: Reduced £1680!

Piston heads link: http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/1189726.htm

MOT - Feb 2010 Tax another 3 and a half months.

HPI Cleared

Alot of service history at mazda dealers, rest done by previous owner.

Extra Info: women reversed in to the door and dented the door so a replacement has been put on.
Basically a road legal go kart even though its not lowered it handles like an absolouty dream, Ideal for a begginer drift car :D

Mods: Red BBS Alloys, Full HKS exhaust system, Red side reflectors.

Security: Locking Wheel Nuts, Cat2 alarm and imobiliser

Electric Windows/Mirrors Power steering, ABS

Pioneer CD Player

Cabrin Brace

New soft top in 2004

Standard Exhaust and alloys will also be free to buyer.

If it doesn't sell i shall keep and turbo, selling due to needing a bigger car for my son etc.

Pictures:
SDC10305.jpg

SDC10295.jpg

SDC10284.jpg

SDC10205.jpg

SDC10196.jpg

SDC10188.jpg

SDC10031.jpg

SDC10424Small.jpg

SDC10425Small.jpg

SDC10427Small.jpg

SDC10428Small.jpg

Contact Details:pM or in here

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up.

Last edited:

Derek

Lifer
Approved mate you just need to state if it has a mot or not. if you want to edit that in.cheers glwts.

lingl9z

Member +
Cheers mate :) Thinking of getting an e30, e36 or e46 325 or 328 sport! but then I'm still a bit indecisive! =[

Matchew

Member +
Cheers mate :) Thinking of getting an e30, e36 or e46 325 or 328 sport! but then I'm still a bit indecisive! =[

Cool id go for e36 or 46 tbh matey and you know any technical advice and cost price parts just drop me a pm and i'll sort you out:)

lingl9z

Member +
Cool id go for e36 or 46 tbh matey and you know any technical advice and cost price parts just drop me a pm and i'll sort you out:)

Haha thanks mate now i know why i love you :freddy:, don't spose your able to check weather a cars had the alusil block replacement via reg plate or anything?

Thanks buddy =D

Matchew

Member +
Haha thanks mate now i know why i love you :freddy:, don't spose your able to check weather a cars had the alusil block replacement via reg plate or anything?

Thanks buddy =D

Nope you have to check that yourself, when i go to work 2moro i'll ask how to check again i found out for chris how to check

ChrisGT

Member +
Haha yeah it is. I have no tab which means I'm rocking Nikasil baby! Ah well, its done 109k and still goes like stink...not overly worried!

ChrisGT

Member +
Defo try find an Alusil, it was the 1st thing I checked when I viewed it but for the price and how it drove my dad and I weren't too worried. I mean, the problem was caused by the excess sulphur in petrol back in the mid-90's...so if it did somehow survive that period and petrol these days is perfectly fine for the Nikasil block, what do I really have to worry about? And its not like "the damage has already been done", as the engine would be tired/run rough, which it doesn't!

I have to take you out in it! Dangerous car though, put your foot down slightly without paying attention and you're doing 60 in a 30 without even realising! Eeek! Smooth as a baby's bum.

ChrisGT

Member +
VANOS JUST KICKED IN Y0!

Oh yeah, make sure you get a VANOS one. I *think* it would be quite hard to get one without it, but just in case! lol And defo get a Sport! LSD FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.