F/S. hybrid CT9,SPS decat,HKS actuator,braided oil feed...

ALaN

Member +
F/S. hybrid CT9....price drop!!

For sale: Hybrid CT9

Item Condition: Good

Price: SOLD

Extra Info: This turbo was purchased from a friend so I dont know too much history on it but it came on a car from Japan, the turbo has since been rebuilt by Revrite, Glasgow around 7000kms ago.
I ran this at 1.1 bar with a Blitz access and supporting mods and it went very well with NO smoke at all, there is a tiny amount of side to side shaft play but nothing worth worrying about.
mani to turbo and turbo to decat gaskets included (used but mint) but an oil feed and water line gaskets will be required
Pictures:
299.jpg
301.jpg

Contact Details: PM or txt 07947750530

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up welcomed but I will deliver to uk at no extra cost

Last edited:

ALaN

Member +
would you do the actuator and braided oil feed for £60 delivered?

ill have them thursday if so

sorry, i've not had a chance to update the 1st post, these parts are provisionally sold. I wouldn't have let them
go that cheap anyway.

ALaN

Member +
The actuator and oil feed are provisionally sold, pending payment, if it falls through I'll give you a shout.

ALaN

Member +
Cheers bucket, Its a great wee turbo.

If anyone is seriously interested I'll do the turbo for £300 with the free delivery (within uk, I can get a quote for elsewhere though) as my car is going in to get mapped and I could do with the cash.