false advertisment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone
recently bought a turbo off someone on here, who asurred me that there were no cracks, shaft play, or oil leaks
Have now fitted it 2weeks later
To find actually its pissing oil and has shaft play now its been run.
Can i report people on this site to anyone ?
Only i am pissed off as i now have a turbo thats fucked and £100 out of pocket
i know i shouldnt expect much for that price but i did expect it to last more than one start up

A little help needed guys cheers

Paul

tried the seller, no reply yet, if nothing comes of it there will be a thread on here about him
cheers
are they just under those names on members list

gv1.3

Admin
Hi,

unfortunately private sales are between buyer and seller. We have a seller feedback section which you can leave good or bad feedback for the seller in.

It is a case of buyer beware and we always suggest using paypal so you dispute if something like this happens.

I would sugggest speaking to the seller privately first and seeif he can do anything for you. Then leav some feedback for them. If required contact paypal to dispute.

The chillout section is not for sales feedback so I am closing this up now, I hope you get this sorted.

Dylan

PS: you can u2u me pics of the turbo and the ad that was put up on the site and if need be we can ban the user from selling on here depending on the evidence.

Remember we must remain impartial at this stage and not sidewith buyer or seller as we have had incidents were people have received perfectly good items (even cars) and killed them by running them too hard and then come on rubbishing the seller so the evidence needs to back this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.