Farewell

markeybhoy

Member +
Just a note to let you all know ive sold my glanza to a chap from Arbroath. ive informed him of the site so im sure he will join soon.

would like to add that although i dont have the starlet anymore i will still use the site from time to time as its the best forum ive come across, its very helpful and generally just full of decent and well humoured folk.

the car is in the for sale section under the heading 'rare 1999 Glanza' for those wanting a look.

also, ill no doubt get another one soon, just need something a bit more practical for now and dont want to run 2 cars.

later!
chris

Jay

Admin
Sad to see you go buddy but don't be a stranger. Good luck with whatever you got in store. Hope it all goes well for ya. :)

Jay

markeybhoy

Member +
have bought myself a 1.8T A3. not as quick but its more sensible and has a decent sized boot which i missed a lot lol ohh and its very very comfortable!

markeybhoy

Member +
no pics yet. pick it up on tuesday.

its a 2001 (Y) A3 in Azure Blue. climate control, ESP, 6 disc changer and all the other usualls. feels solid and is silent inside. really looking forward to getting her!

will post up some pics when i have some.