Fast Car on EBay

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Nice looking car but although the Veyron goes slightly slower i still think the Veyron will beat this car to that 250mph target if they went head to head. These american V8 engines are lazy lol.

Beaker

Member +
Gts would struggle but a Glanza would beat it! Seriously though, it may be that its faster than a Veyron in a straight line but as its made in america I doubt it could keep up with one round a bend

AdDaMan

Member +
no Dane, the veyron takes a mile to reach 200mph where the ssc only takes 5/8 of a mile to do the same.

I like it, but WTF is that steering wheel!!

FeNder

Member +
if the engine doesnt blow up and piss oil all over the place like the saleen did before it , then it would certainly lose out on the 60 mile and qrt mile and upto 200 mph with all the wheel spin lol

Phil

Super Moderator
if at just over a standing 1/2 mile its doing 200mph, im sure its 0-60 and 0-200 are very fast! a serious piece of kit.

Phil

fec

Member +
if the engine doesnt blow up and piss oil all over the place like the saleen did before it , then it would certainly lose out on the 60 mile and qrt mile and upto 200 mph with all the wheel spin lol

In that Jay Leno clip the owner off SSC says that it doesn't have ABS or traction control,must be fun in the wet!!

Also says it uses gallon of fuel every 15secs when its going flat out :haha:Full tank last about 7 minutes

stew

Member +
be sold to that qatari prince probably lol, one with (almost) every car in the world parked in his lock up, thats if he uses ebay :D.. whoever buys it i doubt they'll be pullin up outside mcdonalds with their local cruise club sticker on the side of it...

Starbus

Member +
In that Jay Leno clip the owner off SSC says that it doesn't have ABS or traction control,must be fun in the wet!!

Also says it uses gallon of fuel every 15secs when its going flat out :haha:Full tank last about 7 minutes

Thats 1mpg, pretty bad going! I thought mine was bad, at 2mpg when flat out haha.