Few Glanza question's

lingl9z

Member +
May be after my mates Glanza but needs a few bits sorting!

Anyone know roughtly how much it'd be to supply and fit a front windscreen?

and anyone know how much tein topmounts are as one is knackered? if not can I replace them with oem parts (if so how much are they? )

Cheers just want to know if its worth it.

Rich.

sanchez

Member +
I got a windscreen fitted on my gt last week mate, was only like £170ish.

Not sure about topmounts mate, but i would imagine you could use other makes?

lingl9z

Member +
Cheers buddy if I can get one supplied and fitted for around that its not too bad, then the topmounts if any other makes can be used all should be good any idea on a rought price ? and I assume I'd need to swap the front as a pair ?

Cheers.

sanchez

Member +
Yeah i used a company called autoglaze, did a good job.

Not sure tbh mate, i know i saw some used cusco topmounts around for a while but cant find them now, may be cheaper to get some 2nd hand front coilovers than buying new topmounts unless anyone has some used top mounts..

lingl9z

Member +
Ahh cheers buddy I did see them on google but couldnt give me a quote online for a screen! Yeah i remeber seeing the cusco ones but can't remeber what price they where! any idea if std topmounts would fit coilys? I never had the chance to get the suspension out on my old gt?

Shorty

Member +
tbh id insure it then claim on glass cover as it doesnt effect ncb and is only £70, and the tom mounts you can use cusco ones if you can get em but iv got non adjustables on my tein and tbh you dnt need to realy adjust em as you have an element of adjustment where they bolt to the hud assy ;)

Shorty

Member +
just saw your new post and you will need to measue the bolt size at the top of the tein's as they do two different sizes, i bought some tein adjustable top mounts and they wouldnt fit the ha's i have as iv got the bigger bolt tyape :(