Few Pics From Today

corofin12345

Member +
got the car back on the road today and went for a spin, only took a few pics with the phone.. some may not like the alloys but i do, lol..always wanted a set, i change alloys weekly at times..

16052012770-1.jpg

16052012769-1.jpg

16052012767-1.jpg

16052012768-1.jpg

dark_knight

Member +
the rims looks very 'rally spec'-ish.. :D
i quite don't mind them either! do they still let/allow your brakes to breathe properly..?

corofin12345

Member +
the rims looks very 'rally spec'-ish.. :D
i quite don't mind them either! do they still let/allow your brakes to breathe properly..?

they were made for rallying :)

they were also designed to grab the air and direct it in onto the the disc/brakes while still letting brake dust out

dark_knight

Member +
i also think they match nicely too coz your car is a light color. they may proli not look as nice as they do on my black chariot.. :)

corofin12345

Member +
i also think they match nicely too coz your car is a light color. they may proli not look as nice as they do on my black chariot.. :)

i think they would look nice on any colour glanza... they are a wheel that would go on any car i say.. just like been different.. dont like rotas etc etc plus ive no rubbing of arches at all on a 40mm drop with stock panhard :)

Kyle_R

Member +
Looks sexy as hell buddy. She's a credit 2 ya. I do like the wheels on it. Im wondering how they would look black tho to go with the other black scheme :)