Final Fantasy XIII

D1v

Member +
Ive just read 2 Days till this comes out, thinking about getting it altho the last time i played FF it was on the ps1! have they changed much? from what i remember it was an awesome game and took a good while to complete any one else going to get this?

Paton

Member +
Haha, I was playin 7 the other week there on the ps3 to see if the ps smoother did much for the graphics.

Is the new one out on tuesday at midnight? I might go to an asda's or somethin and try and get a copy. Doubt it will sell out immediately like COD MW2.

dantheman

Member +
think il wait until the weekend to get this. not the type of game i can buy and only play for an hour.. lol rainy day = day in on FF :p

lingl9z

Member +
I only ever played it on ps1 think it was 5? with the chocobo racing or something? I may get this I spent alot of time on it lol.

xxjack189

Member +
Not overly impressed so far, graphics are great, camera is useless, gameplay is decent not 2 sure on the story yet, very little freedom also which is a big let down.

madRPM

Member +
I would say don't bother with it no matter how juicy the trailer looks. The only FF worth playing are FF3 on SNES, FF7 and FF8 on PS1. FF10 was just too easy and not all that albeit all the hype surrounding it. IMHO, anything after FF8 was just made to milk the series

dantheman

Member +
think il get this tonight. il make my own judgment on it, but all i seem to hear is negative stuff so i shouldnt be too dissapointed worse case :p