first for starlet ep91 ep82 ,rear camber !!!!!!!

rwdrev

Member +
has it been done with angle plates behind the rear hub? meaning, cut the welds of the hub off and put an angle plate behind?

Mikey4410

Member +
This adjustment to rear camber has made a huge impact on the handling as i knew it would,u only have to watch touring car videos current and all the way back to the mid 90s on youtube to see they run around 3 degrees ( which is very aggressive) on the rear.the back end really noticably "bites" down and car handles that much more better.i am running around 2 degrees on the rear now ( 3 degrees in pictures above) and thats still very noticable and alot less harsh on the tyres.

it is infinatley adjustable ,as is tow now also.this to me is a huge deal as its definatley not common place on any starlet i have ever heard of.

also looks very cool aswell.

i had a very spirited drive last night and went pretty mad and all was well so i am happy to announce it has defo worked.

there is also not just camber,and tow to come out of this great discovery/work,also theres the oppourtunity to add spacering at the same time instead of buying wheel spacers
which is very cool.

it was a huge job for me to risk buggering up a perfectly good gt rear axle,but in my opinion was well worth it.

5e colin

Member +
well so instead off telling me that im wrong tell all of us how u did it

2 washers behind the bottom 2 bolds of the rear hub ha ha just kidding lad but im not far off ha ha

5e colin

Member +
i wud ya, this is a public forum for all to learn , if u mention something then you have to back it up whit details otherwise keep it to urselve no offence ha ha

cheers 5e colin

i just hope i didnt read that wrong otherewise im in a bit of bother ha ha