FMIC and SSQV?

CoochiGT

Member +
Considering getting a WEPR FMIC for my 82, but was wondering wether I would still be able to use my HKS SSQV with it, just keep to be relocated and pipework changed? Any pipework diameter's for the BOV would be excellent.

Just been looking at Montanajr's Project as he's got one and it looks like it'll do the job nicely. So thanks Montanajr, hopefully you can help.

Thanks
Dan

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Hey Mate

Good choice of FMIC kit, as for bov fitment, you could request a SSQV fitment and he would held the flange on most likely, but if not get a universal fitment on the piping and then all you do is run a hose off that then your ssqv will fit on with the right flange, stock starlet fitment flange's are 19mm if that helps :)

~Nick

CoochiGT

Member +
Ooooo thanks Jones, I owe Ricky and Kei at the weekend for pointing me that way.
Was gonna see if Toby could get me one so i might just get a universal one. Any idea what size the pipework is from the IC pipe's to the BOV, then i can get the correct bit already for when it turn's up. Hope that make's enough sense for an answer.

Dan

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Here is a pic of a WEPR FMIc with a SSQV attached, i had to get a differant adaptor plate, and a length of silicone hose.

SSQV_Purpleincertdetail.jpg

EngineNew3.jpg

CoochiGT

Member +
Cheers Franza, any idea's what size the silicone hose was? Diameter? Also what adaptor plate was it that was needed?

Rory

Lifer
25mm Samco will do the job, thasts the bore size.
You will have to get another bit of pipe to space it out though, the HKS is 19mm bore, and the spigot on the pipeing being 25mm