FOR SALE Lexus IS200 supercharged

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandydons

Member +
For sale:Lexus IS200 Supercharged - 2004. 82,000Miles Full History

Item Condition:Used but good condition

Price and price conditions:£6950 o.n.o. Cash sale cleared funds required before car leaves my drive.

Extra Info:LEXUS IS 2.0 SE, 4 Doors, 6 Speed manual gearbox, 2004 04 Reg, 82,000 miles, Astral Black with full black leather interior. MOT - March 2011. Tax -May 2011,Air conditioning, Climate Control, In dash 6CD Multi-changer with i-pod input, Heated electric seats, Metallic paintwork, Heated electric fold in door mirrors, 3x3 point rear seat belts, 3 Rear headrests, Steering wheel rake adjustment, Front and rear electric windows, Anthracite Alloy wheels, Remote central locking /alarm/Immobiliser, remote boot release, Drivers ,passengers and side airbags, Electrically adjustable drivers and passengers seats, ABS, ESP (electronic stability program), Isofix child seat anchor points, Front head restraints, Front fog lights, Trip computer, Electric tilt/slide sunroof, Headlight washers, Switchable Traction control, Snow mode, Body coloured bumpers, PAS, Heated front seats. Auto lights. Full Service history as follows with supporting invoices.
9,901 - 30/112004 - Lexus dealer
20,380 - 24/6/2005 - Independent
30,055 - 27/1/2006 - Independent
37,497 –19/3/2007 - Toyota Dealer
42,139 - 22/5/2008 - Japtech
52,972 – 6/7/2009 - Charlesworth Motors
61,121 – 19/11/2009 - Toyota Dealer
70,807 – 27/5/2010 -Toyota Dealer
80,142 – 21/10/2010 -Toyota Dealer
Modifications include TTE supercharger kit which was carried out by Charlesworth motors in July 2009. At the same time new water pump and timing belt kit was fitted along with apexi induction filter, new Mintex front discs and uprated pads and new iridium plugs. The car has also been fitted with TTE front splitters, rear valance and side skirts. Internally there is a TRD leather gear knob, aluminium drilled pedals and chrome rings surrounding heating knobs etc. Rear windows have been tinted. Full HID conversion and professionally fitted with Nokia voice activated bluetooth kit.As is usual with a car of this age it is not perfect. There are a few light scratches on the bodywork and a couple of very minor stone chips but absolutely nothing that detracts from the looks of the car and no hidden accident damage at all. I had the car well checked before I purchased it and would advise any serious buyer to carry out their own HPI check.
The car is a pleasure to own and drive – it attracts quite a bit of attention due to the whine of the supercharger and is approx 200bhp –quite a bit more than the stock 153bhp.
Serious questions and genuine enquiries welcome but please no silly offers since I am not desperate to sell the car. If it does not sell in its current state I will be removing the supercharger but please no enquiries regarding splitting since I would rather sell as it is.

Pictures:
Lexusforsale-1.jpg

see members garage here http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/dynamics/showentry.php?e=24940&catid=15

And more pics here.

http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q67/monkeybandit/Lexus IS200/?start=40

Contact Details: PM or email - kevelder@woodbankhouse.fsnet.co.uk

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up only.

You are very welcome to view the car either at my home in Fife or if more convenient at my work in Edinburgh. For potential buyers from further afield you are very welcome to arrange an independent inspection and I can pick you up from Edinburgh airport or Markinch station which is on the main East coast railway line.

Last edited:

toyobaz

Member +
better off splitting the charger mate
they are worth £2000 on their own

actually that is my old charger !
ran perfect and was low mileage

dandydons

Member +
better off splitting the charger mate
they are worth £2000 on their own

actually that is my old charger !
ran perfect and was low mileage

I know better off splitting but thought worth a try first. Not in a hurry to sell so will see what interest I can get. How many miles did charger do with you ? was it fitted to the scarlet monster...? I was keen on that when you had it for sale but not on the beige interior. I know Chris only had it fitted for a month on his car.

dandydons

Member +
Any interest in the car without the charger guys ? Reasonable offers considered since I have now spotted something of interest to me.

toyobaz

Member +
I know better off splitting but thought worth a try first. Not in a hurry to sell so will see what interest I can get. How many miles did charger do with you ? was it fitted to the scarlet monster...? I was keen on that when you had it for sale but not on the beige interior. I know Chris only had it fitted for a month on his car.

I had it fiitted from new and it only covered 15k when I sold it to Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.