~~# Forged 5e,Blitz,OEM LSD box, Buddy Club, APFC,Greddy PARTS ADDED #~~

whiteglanzav

Member +
For sale: Forged 5e Engine + blitz active clutch 5e specific + Baffled sump

Item Condition: perfect - done 2000 miles 1000 of which were at 1.1 bar on a vf35, it made 230whp at 1.3 bar aswell

Price and price conditions: £2500
Extra Info: I went to great lengths when building this engine to construct the very best possible and have spent nearly 4 thousand pounds in doing so (not including the clutch) also it had 4 oil changes when running in within the first 1000 miles and the it had 2 oil changes in the second 1000 miles with castrol edge 10w40.

also sold with it is a custom made baffled sump which is a nessescity for hard cornering, specially designed and sits no lower than the standard sump and has a 5litre capacity

this includes:

5efe engine block from a paseo
professionally rebored and crosshatch honed
ported and polished cylinder head
wossner low comp forged pistons 75mm
frs forged rods
arp main cap bolts
arp con rod bolts
arp head bolts
athena 1.2mm headgasket
acl duraglide big and main bearings
JUN thrust washers
fully lightened and balanced bottom end with blitz active clutch(sold with engine)

this engine is a serious base for getting the most power out of any starlet - the way it revs is unreal - it is sold with the clutch as it has all been balanced together and it will be most beneficial to be sold as 1 + it wil take about 400ftlb's of torque

it made full boost on a td04 at about 3000 rpm with spool starting from 2500

the head was machined by stanwood engineering it consisted of the following work:

inlets ported and polished
exhaust ports ported
3 angle valve seats
material from around the valves removed for better initial exit flow
all new seals and a full rebuild

it will drop straight in on normal engine mounts and mounts to a normal gearbox it comes with all pictured ancilleries aswell polished inlet and fuel rail greddy sandwich plate(no leads injectors or mount ) its in a box ready to be shipped on a pallet

Pictures:

IMG_0478.jpg

10072010506.jpg

10072010507.jpg

10072010497.jpg

09072010490.jpg

10072010495.jpg

10072010508.jpg

IMG_0475.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up or Delivery (at extra cost)

For Sale: OEM LSD gearbox
Condition: Very good no crunches
Price: £400
Pictures:
IMG_1234.jpg

Info: these are popping up for sale now and then but not all the time, good bit of oem engineering drastically reduces wheel spin and understeer. comes with rear mount and driveshafts
Delivery: collection or courrier

for sale:ep91 pillar pod, prosprt oil temp, innovate wideband and 60mm blitz boost gauge
condition:very good, oil temp has 1 dodgy wire
price: £200 for the lot (BARGAIN)
pictures:
IMG_1238.jpg

info: includes all wires and sensors to moniter the most important engine functions
delivery: post office

for sale: Momo wheel and boss
condition: very good
price:£60
IMG_1236.jpg

pictures:
info: its a steering wheel - has a horn and a boss too :)
delivery: tba

for sale: 2.5 inch intercooler with janspeed core inc greddy rs bov and black joiners
condition: very very good
info: this is a custom made intercooler kit designed to fit rotated or top mounted turbos with the hot side pipe being shorter and with a 50mm joiner, the joiners alone cost me about £50 as they were custom ordered in black and the kit comes complete with all mikalor clamps which again are about £2 each and then the BOV could go for £100 on its own - so this really is a bargain.
price:£250
pictures:
IMG_1255.jpg

IMG_1256.jpg

info: kept my intake temps at around 24 degrees when cruising about obv this changes with outside temps
delivery: collection or extra

for sale: EP 91 Hrf Front bumper
condition: needs fettling the bottom lateral has been repaired to slag standards with rivets and tiger seal.
price: £200 (at least double to Iddy :p)
pictures:
IMG_0890.jpg

info: if anyone has seen another one of these bumpers for sale anywhere please let me know because as far as i am aware there isnt one, IMO the best bumper for the glanza and deffo the rarest.

for sale: EP 91 SMILE fibreglass bonnet
condition: needs fettling a little
price: £200
pictures:
IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0842-2.jpg

info: if anyone has seen another one of these bonnets for sale anywhere please let me know because as far as i am aware there isnt one, this bonnet is ridiculously light - lighter than the varis carbon one it has a couple of scratches and needs a little bit of patching up at the top. As far as we could figure out this has come off the SMILE demo car which was the original bright yellow glanza !

Cheers

Last edited:

malcolmgt

Member +
tempted by the steering wheel also...

are the seats delivered at that price or have to organise courier.. also will they fit a ep82 as they have 91 rails?

whiteglanzav

Member +
errrrr, no worries dude
havent got a civic rad lying around? know you have lots of bits here and there. if you do, drop me a pm

i have, empty thi inbox our kid !!

i have a repaired civic rad with pipes and the ac fan adapted to run off rad switch - only want £60 delivered for what you see in the piks - worked perfect on my 280 bhp setup :)

IMG_1252.jpg

IMG_1253.jpg