forza 2

Neal

Member +
I play it very little now im waiting for the 3rd one to come out, i pre-ordered it today actually.

durmz

Member +
i started playing it just last week, but im not online. epic game to be fair.

loving the modifying

Misterdan88

Member +
We should like start an online league for this forum, like every week we use the same car(change every week), limit it to like class B or somthing and race lol.

I_<3_Boost

Member +
I occasionaly play online, not very good trying to break times, but enjoy sticking with a unch or racing.... I would be up for trying to do a league kinda thing.... like you said about one week one car one track... im sure turboflow would be up for this, I am.... anyway add me EP82SLAG does anyone fancy saying a track and a car?? and then we can get cracking on times :)

turboflow

Member +
yo know i have completed the game, yeaaaaaaah boiiiiii
i can set up a race and time and stuff, when do people wanna do it
durmz u hear about the karting thing, u in

durmz

Member +
yo know i have completed the game, yeaaaaaaah boiiiiii
i can set up a race and time and stuff, when do people wanna do it
durmz u hear about the karting thing, u in

hear bout say what? no i didnt, whats the heads up. to be fair when it comes to karting, im usually in! lol

turboflow

Member +
ok so, my birthday is on the 11th of sep and on saturday the 12th i am goin karting with loads of others i have the track booked to myself and who i bring its 10 min warm up and 40 min endurance race with trophies for first second and third place, the karts do 70mph and its a 900m odd track. its a bit expensive at 70 each but will be wicked fun u should come

durmz

Member +
ok so, my birthday is on the 11th of sep and on saturday the 12th i am goin karting with loads of others i have the track booked to myself and who i bring its 10 min warm up and 40 min endurance race with trophies for first second and third place, the karts do 70mph and its a 900m odd track. its a bit expensive at 70 each but will be wicked fun u should come

where is it mate?

dan

Member +
was on last night for abit getting my drift on.

Any xbox people : bob ballbang :) add me and we'll get some races going.