Front Mount Induction Kit Please

sparkie900

Member +
Hi all im looking for a decent front mount induction kit pls, i would like one that will just fit straight on with no tweaking lol, i dont hav air con so i dont think it will be a problem. Cheers :)

-cuffy-

Member +
yes mate all you need is a 90 degree silicon reducer, think turbo inlet is 40mm, to an alloy pipe and then another straight silcon reducer to your air filter, i did mine pretty cheap, took abit of effort to search for right size silicon reducer as im using a hks mushroom filter, but the gains are def worth it.

ALaN

Member +
I just used eBay silicone 90 degree bends and a bit of pipe to join them (you can buy hose joiners) sizes just depends on turbo and air filter. Stock ct9 inlet is 38mm (40mm is fine) mine is 57mm to 57mm then a 57mm to 63mm iirc the filter end might be larger.

sparkie900

Member +
yes mate all you need is a 90 degree silicon reducer, think turbo inlet is 40mm, to an alloy pipe and then another straight silcon reducer to your air filter, i did mine pretty cheap, took abit of effort to search for right size silicon reducer as im using a hks mushroom filter, but the gains are def worth it.

what gains can i expect from doing this?

Thanks for help folks :)

corofin12345

Member +
better spooling for the turbo and alot of suction noise.. if you have problems with it. like boost creep, just port the wastegate or put back on efi pipe

Last edited:

iamlegend

Member +
almost new £60 to your door :)
01052010584.jpg