Front mounted intercooler hoses

JohnOBrien8

Member +
As title i have a greddy front mounted intercooler with wepr piping.
Were would be the best place for me to get a full replacement hose kit as most of them are looking perished and don't look great!
any links or a heads up were to look would be great! :)

madman

Member +
just measure the diamater of the ones you need and take a look on egay, merlinmotorsport or deamon tweaks and you will get them.

dac69er

Super Moderator
i would do what madman said. then spend an evening trawling ebay and you should be able to pick up a set for a pretty good price.

JohnOBrien8

Member +
is there only one type of wepr fmic?
does anyone know what size the stainless piping is?
i have no calipers to measure it,the only way would be to remove a pipe and might not be very accurate,
also is all the piping the same size?
Thanks
John

JohnOBrien8

Member +
ok my intercooler piping is 2 inches i need 4 straight couplings at least 70mm in length and one 45degree coupling at least 100mm in length!
what size bore will i go for?
51mm is available which is equal to 2.007 inches would this be too tight of a fit?
would i be better getting about 3mm's bigger so they will be a good fit and tighten up nicely?
any advice appreciated!

JohnOBrien8

Member +
yeah i agree but i want to be able to get them over the 2 inch stainless pipes!i ordered the 51mm ones hope they,ll do! :)

aidan

Member +
they will go on alright as they will sweal a small bit remember the harder it is to go on the harder it will be to come off so right choice

dac69er

Super Moderator
if the external of the metal pipes is 2" then 51mm will be spot on. they are silicone so have a bit of give.

wickedep

Trader
yeah that size is fine bro...try to replace the clips also with some t-bolt clamps whilst you're at it. they can be had cheap from ebay along with the hoses too..good luck :)