fuel pressure question

Mike_ep91

Member +
Im running a sard rrfpr and I have to change some of the piping to relocate it cause its looking a bit perished. Now the fuel pressure has been previously set to run @ 1 bar on ct9. The question I have is, that if I go changing the piping will the fuel pressure need to be set again or will it remain the same as it was set on the fpr before?

thanks

Mike

dac69er

Super Moderator
as long as the pipework isnt kinked or anything then the fuel pressure should not change. i assume you only moving it about a foot from its current position?

do you have a gauge you could use just to double check before and after?

stuarty1

Member +
it will be the same as long as you dont twist the screw as that changes the pressure. record wat it was anyway as you can change it about by adjusting the bolt

Mike_ep91

Member +
as long as the pipework isnt kinked or anything then the fuel pressure should not change. i assume you only moving it about a foot from its current position?

do you have a gauge you could use just to double check before and after?

Yeah im really only going to be changing the piping that is perished looking and moving it to a better spot in the bay maybe 6 inches away or so.

Yeah theres a gauge on the fpr so ill just check it after ive the bit of work done.

cheers dude.