Fuel Prices Down..

Asda 3p
Morrisons 4p
Sainsburys & Tesco 5p if you spend £50+ in there shops

Good thing is that all other petrol stations also have went down to keep up with competition.

Its a start but how long will it last? Will it go down any further? Oil prices will no doubt rise again? Or is this a gimmick done via Gordon Brown so he can slap this 2p tax on in October that he scrapped out the goodness of his heart this/last month?

Cant moan, its a start, real ques is though how long will it last nad will it go down any further?

The big 4 have started it so obviously to keep up with competition the rest will follow suit.. Could have done with 40p off not 4p, but its a start..

L900CMC

Member +
thats a good start better than nothing.. :)
i put in 55 pounds full tank and it last me 2 weeks :)

Good to see it coming down although that leaves more room for mr brown to get the elbow in the c###

Thats not bad,im putting £30 normal petrol in a week and thats just the work run!

Last edited:

Kelly

Member +
I put each fuel down by 4p yday at work. When the managers phoned down with the price change i was like "errr you sure thats right?" never goes down bu so much usually. Plus they have the 5p per litre thing going so at the mo ppl are saving 9p per litre if you look at it that way.

super 99 is now 117.9
diesel - 126.9
and unleaded 112.9

Bloody mad though shut the garage for 5mins whilst changed the prices and the customers were qeueing round the block to get at the fuel!

dan

Member +
went tesco this morning for my 95, think it was 113.9

but they were all out of 99 tho.

Sigma

Member +
That's a good drop. I live on sort of a main road, and there's a tesco at the top...

Shall nip up and have a look later, doubt it'll have dropped though. :(

Elaine

Lifer
only £42? I put £67.50 and it wasn't even empty to begin with :(

I am talking about filling the GT what are you filling???? I filled my dads Tank yesterady and he said it would cost about £100 (I had his bank card) and its was only £65 for 60ltrs I thought that was good :)

Mike@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.Tuning
I am talking about filling the GT what are you filling???? I filled my dads Tank yesterady and he said it would cost about £100 (I had his bank card) and its was only £65 for 60ltrs I thought that was good :)
lol filling my GT4... it takes a while :p

Elaine

Lifer
Thre you go then lol When I use to fill the 200 I think I was putting in about £80 and that was before the prices when sky high :D

Good to see it coming down although that leaves more room for mr brown to get the elbow in the c###

Thats not bad,im putting £30 normal petrol in a week and thats just the work run!

I know everyone thinks its the government who decideds prices but it aint really. They have been charging the fuel companies 42% taxes for years, prob longer than some of us have been born, its the main companies that are raising prices like Shell, BP etc as the more they sell for in the long run the more they will earn, hence why GB aint saying much as his shitty Labour commitee earns more also to help aid his crap party.. I am sure though that if he reduced his 42% tax to maybe the rate Income tax is at then we would notice a hell of a diff in price..

Route of the prob is the crazy people selling the barels of oil making up there own prices to suit themselfs.. I read somewhere, wether it be true or not, that an actual barrel of oil costs only $5USD so the rest is sheer profit so its no wonder why it was also in the paper a few weeks back that the Sultan Of Brunei, OIL HEIR, has supposedly 5000 cars, all being from expensive brands, again unknown as to how much truth there is to that.

But yes I would still love to knock GB the feck out..