fuel pump

PDtuning

Fresh Recruit
Just make sure you clean the filter out with carb cleaner before fitting it. Should be fine and if its a bit slow to start off the petrol will lube it up and will work fine after a short time

Norman j

Fresh Recruit
I took mine out today and tested it. easy do lad. put da negative to the housing and positive to the big black wire. dont keep it running for more than a few secs as you could burn it out. The fuel keeps the motor init cool when its in the tank

turboloon

Member +
i hope you have better luck than i did i bought a supposedly 'brand' new pupm from glanza97 on here and it was fucked didn't get a refund either fecking arsehole..and he tried to say that he had tested it before sending it in his own car....well hello then it wouldn't have been brand new just wish i'd bought one from tuning devlopments in the 1st place as it comes with a 2 year guarentee...but you should be fine bud just stick it in and away ye go....

Norman j

Fresh Recruit
Tell me something lads. what way did yer fuel pump fuck up? would the car just not start at all or would it start and cut out after 10 secs or that?