gear box mount -with LSD needed?

starem

Member +
hi pls can u tell me wher i can get a gear box mount for lsd got trd mounts and dont fit cos LSD so need to get another set. need all 3 mounts really wanted uprated ones not standard really. thx emmer

starem

Member +
mount

i dono did not know there was more than 1! its the one u get with trd mount set! and i dont hav a clue about my lsd - but my cv joints are different. had to hav them reconed cos no parts fitted had 12 parts!!!!and direct from toyo 2 week order!!lol none of them fitted!

Nippon

Member +
The only mount that is different is the rear gearbox mount. (The biggest one of the 3 mounts)
The other 2 should fit fine.
Just order another single mount for the gearbox and you will be good to go.

starem

Member +
wher do i order one from?

i dont want 2 trd mounts and a standard gear box one!

wher do i get a lsd gear box mount from?

than can order the others easy to get engine mounts!

corofin12345

Member +
wher do i order one from?

i dont want 2 trd mounts and a standard gear box one!

wher do i get a lsd gear box mount from?

than can order the others easy to get engine mounts!

this is what you have to find out first.. is the gearbox the oem lsd gearbox or is it a standard gearbox with an aftermarked lsd fitted inside it... the oem lsd gearbox has the lsd on the outside of the box and requires a completely different back mount... the standard box with aftermarket lsd fitted inside it doesnt require a different back mount.. its the same as the standard box with no aftermaket lsd fitted inside.. where the drivers side drive shaft goes into the box can you see whats circled in picture below??

pw-1.jpg

starem

Member +
mount

this is what you have to find out first.. is the gearbox the oem lsd gearbox or is it a standard gearbox with an aftermarked lsd fitted inside it... the oem lsd gearbox has the lsd on the outside of the box and requires a completely different back mount... the standard box with aftermarket lsd fitted inside it doesnt require a different back mount.. its the same as the standard box with no aftermaket lsd fitted inside.. where the drivers side drive shaft goes into the box can you see whats circled in picture below??

pw-1.jpg

it deff needs different mount as the trd one one does not fit so where do i get an uprated oem lsd gear box mount?

Get on to powerflex with the dimensions of the bushing in the mount they will sort you out with an uprated bushing for it simples.

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
luck you powerflex will make one as they didnt want to make me one.

what i did is used 2 powerflex solid mounts and the rear gearbox one standard toyota..

works well