gear box top speed

mike

Member +
hey will probily get slated for asking such a silly question!

me and my mate have been arguin about the top speed of my glanza if i was to do engine mods to it will the top speed go up with the std g/box

thanks

Derek

Lifer
Im nearly sure i read on here one member said he hit 147mph in his modded glanza before not sure though.

mike

Member +
o so it sounds possible then not sure if i would like to go that fast in a lil car though

G

gaz_turbo1

i seen a mate hit 160 on the clocks i would say u would'nt be able to do no more than 150 on gps,

mike

Member +
lol think that would be quick enough but just a query how much would a custom ratio box be like starting price also tob's posible to book my car in for a forgine end of feb mayb march?

G

gaz_turbo1

mate once you get a bit of power that's it you want more then you get used to that then you want more and more

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Very true Gary.

A custom dog box is anywhere between £2500 - £4000 pending on what you have done and if you have a custom LSD made.

With regards to the engine build it won't be a problem, were booked up between now and Feb but we can certainly fit you in at the end of Feb early March :)

Best Regards,

Toby

mike

Member +
lol oach think ill just get a lsd for mine ok thanks i will have a look see what i want doin to the engine i.e extras would you be able to get me a price?

thanks

G

gaz_turbo1

how many engines you got going at the moment toby?

toby you get my pm?

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
We've got Iains car at the mo (Beatz), Tom_Hunt's car is due in around two weeks which will take us into Feb, Dane's car had an accident so he had to cancel and we have an engine en-route from Ireland, after that we will have some more free space but no doubt it will fill up soon.

Were taking on another man at the workshop to cope with demand and we now have another employee on the parts side, we will introduce him later today/tomorrow so you can all say hi..

edit - on the way to PM.

T

mike

Member +
o rite must be taking off well then cant wait to get mine started properly just gotta get brakes this month the on to engine :)

gedis

Member +
on the rollers i hit 135mph at 6536rpm so its 0.02065miles per hour per single rev, our standart rew limit is 7250 so 7250 x 0.02065=149.74, dont know if calculate hat right but with bigger wheels/tires or higher rev limit it should hit more again, just for fun: car would be 206mph at 10k revs :homer: