Getting used to it!

Somhairle

Lifer
Just sat here, thought I'd do a few close up shots.....

....of random things....

Getting to grips with this new camera!

So....

How many pixels make a GT?

IMG_9016.jpg

or the bar code on a roller ball pen

IMG_8991.jpg

Key for the car....

REMOVED

or the keyring for my key insurance....

IMG_9000.jpg

not the best, but getting there. Few more days and ill have the hang of it again! the transition from Nikon to Canon is going well I think....

new lens on the way too :)

Somhairle

Lifer
goos stuff som, more of the gt, love white mk1s:)

Ted mate! :)

hows it going? I really want to get a local old school meet going soon, get the tripod out with the big lens :rockon:

I'm going to get some proper ones sorted of the mk1 as soon as I get a spare minute.

Som.

kellygt

Member +

hows it going? I really want to get a local old school meet going soon, get the tripod out with the big lens :rockon:

I'm going to get some proper ones sorted of the mk1 as soon as I get a spare minute.

Som.

Take the pic of the key down before your car gets stolen you can walk into a locksmith with that number and get a key copied

Jay

Admin
Take the pic of the key down before your car gets stolen you can walk into a locksmith with that number and get a key copied

Removed for security reasons stated Somster.. :)

How are you finding the Canon, any easier than the trusty Nikon?

The results seem pretty damn good!

Ted

Member +

Som.

fine here, should get a meet going, definitely. few of us will be at enniskillen 14th match for drag racing, good camera wouldnt go amiss