Glanza C56 Gearbox

munday

Member +
For sale: C56 Glanza Gearbox

Item Condition: Pops out of 5th gear, so needs new 5th gear assembly. Idler bearings are also noisy, forgot to mention before :slap:

Price and price conditions: £50 ono

Extra Info: Ideal for a rebuild or for spares, 70k miles

Pictures:

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

Contact Details: PM me or txt 07738493642

Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire (http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?sourc...n2DQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1)

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Can arrange a courier but prefer collection :)

Last edited:

munday

Member +
ill take it. Dont suppose u know if an aftermarket lsd can just bolt on?

Yes the like of kaaz, TRD, Quaiffe will bolt straight in

not necessary it isnt a standard option for them its an optional extra and if it has the standard lsd it needs the shafts aswell

Totally right, this is the non-lsd version and the standard lsd cannot be retro-fitted i dont think.

D3N0

Member +
dude if u dont need the cash imediately, hold on to it and when we get back to uni ill take it off you and probably rebuild it myself. got no time at the moment with work and all that. Pm me or drop me a call

BallıGee

Member +
why dont you rebuild it your self take the end cover off 5gear and syc is there it will take you 1hour at the max theres no need to split the box if its just 5th gear

munday

Member +
dude if u dont need the cash imediately, hold on to it and when we get back to uni ill take it off you and probably rebuild it myself. got no time at the moment with work and all that. Pm me or drop me a call

If the guy pulls out then its all yours buddy :)

why dont you rebuild it your self take the end cover off 5gear and syc is there it will take you 1hour at the max theres no need to split the box if its just 5th gear

Because it was cheaper and easier for me to swap boxes ;)