Glanza / GT Turbo Consumption

tallman85

Fresh Recruit
Hello,

What is the average fuel consumption of a standard or almost standard Glanza/GT Turbo ? (mpg or L/100km).

Assuming the car is driven well.

Thank You

Damien.

glanza_dan

Fresh Recruit
On my stock glanza i was geting 280-300miles for £35.00 off super unleaded when the petrol was just under £1.00 a liter.
Oh and i think the gt fuel tank is bigger than the glanza correct me if im rong
hope this helps.

tallman85

Fresh Recruit
On my stock glanza i was geting 280-300miles for £35.00 off super unleaded when the petrol was just under £1.00 a liter.
Oh and i think the gt fuel tank is bigger than the glanza correct me if im rong
hope this helps.

Thanks for the info

CMR

Member +
There are ALOT of threads on here containing the same info, use the search function it does work....

Please note that the Glanza tank is bigger than the GT (The glanza has a 45 litre tank) so people posting "I get *** to a tank" is irrelevant.

tallman85

Fresh Recruit
There are ALOT of threads on here containing the same info, use the search function it does work....

Please note that the Glanza tank is bigger than the GT (The glanza has a 45 litre tank) so people posting "I get *** to a tank" is irrelevant.

Thanks for the information.

I am considering getting a Glanza :)

Well, i really dont know what i want actually....i am considering....

A glanza, golf TDi 150, peugeot 206 RC or Gti Hdi 110 ....etc.....i am confused....:confused:

CMR

Member +
Well only you can make that decision.
For the type of car a Starlet / Glanza is they get very good fuel consumption.

tallman85

Fresh Recruit
Well only you can make that decision.
For the type of car a Starlet / Glanza is they get very good fuel consumption.

True, but fuel consumption is an important factor, however i fell in love with the glanza from the first day i saw the first imported one from japan.

Do how do you compare the clio with the glanza?

CMR

Member +
Maybe for some, but buying a performance 'hot' hatchback like the Glanza V or Starlet GT.. fuel consumption shouldnt really be a worry. As i said to say they are turbo'ed the fuel consumption is very good compared to some other hatchbacks that are both more modern and also slower.

The clio is a completely different type of car to the glanza, cant really compare the two.

Shorty

Member +
iv had a 206 and they are crap compared to the two glanza's iv had since then . not trying to sway you but the 206 just isnt that great a car mate :( any of the others are a good choice

munday

Member +
I easily get 35mpg with mixed town/motorway driving, and im running a SARD rising rate fuel pressure reg too :)

tallman85

Fresh Recruit
True, thanks for the info.

I am bit concerned about fuel consumption because i will be using the glanza everyday to work which is about only 5km.....thats why i mentioned standard :)

Blak_Mamber

Member +
yeah...home to work to home about 10km.....but lots of traffic jams.....i live on a very very tiny island called malta... :)

There are quite a number of glanzas around.....

Most are probably on this site. Lots of Maltese members on here.

Youll be all good with fuel, as long as you dont have a heavy right foot. lol. Boost is addictive :p

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
issa qed ninduna li malti... jien ntija 20euro u nghamel isu 200/220km

narahom tajbin hafna jien alija u nuzaha kwazi kuljum!

tallman85

Fresh Recruit
issa qed ninduna li malti... jien ntija 20euro u nghamel isu 200/220km

narahom tajbin hafna jien alija u nuzaha kwazi kuljum!

Hehe, iva malti jien :)

Well considering petrol is very expensive in malta, 20 euros doing 220 km is not that bad...and you have a bigger turbo....

i am getting tempted ..... :)
qed nithajjar ta :)

tallman85

Fresh Recruit
Most are probably on this site. Lots of Maltese members on here.

Youll be all good with fuel, as long as you dont have a heavy right foot. lol. Boost is addictive :p

Yeah, the problem is while listening that turbo sound, it is very difficult not to press a little more the right pedal.....