Glow Panel on FB Group

SKINY

Lifer
Seen 1 posted last year 500 notes and sold in no time :oops: is there pics of the decals on it too

Fizturbo

Member +
Cheers man :)
Would also like the rear mk1 lights deal for that price.

I got 5 GT garnish stickers form Australia still need to experiment with lolz .

Djaniero

Member +
There was a heated debate on one of the starlet fb groups last night about a seller who sold this noob lad a set of Tein Type Flex Coilovers for around £620.

TBH, they look they had seen better days, and I think the buyer didn't really have a clue what he was buying...but I guess there are sellers out there that will always try their luck and capitalise on others.

Fizturbo

Member +
There was a heated debate on one of the starlet fb groups last night about a seller who sold this noob lad a set of Tein Type Flex Coilovers for around £620.

TBH, they look they had seen better days, and I think the buyer didn't really have a clue what he was buying...but I guess there are sellers out there that will always try their luck and capitalise on others.
Yes (the boss) is on here

RoyalDutchie

Member +
Well the buyer always has a choice (in most cases).

Lately some sellers on facebook do think they are selling a piece of gold instead of plastic though, makes a glow panel for 450 look cheap :oops:

SKINY

Lifer
I got mugged for 40 notes for a fucked wastegate on a Facebook group, I'm not on it myself but whoever it was stopped replying to Ian then blocked him :mad:
From what I'm told Facebook groups whatever they are for are full of scams and scums ready to rob someone for something :(

Djaniero

Member +
I got mugged for 40 notes for a fucked wastegate on a Facebook group, I'm not on it myself but whoever it was stopped replying to Ian then blocked him :mad:
From what I'm told Facebook groups whatever they are for are full of scams and scums ready to rob someone for something :(
Man, thats annoying. Do you still need one? I have a spare demon sports/ebay ewg that you can have if you cover postage. I lapped the valve in and it worked fine before I got my hands on my current turbosmart one.

SKINY

Lifer
Man, thats annoying. Do you still need one? I have a spare demon sports/ebay ewg that you can have if you cover postage. I lapped the valve in and it worked fine before I got my hands on my current turbosmart one.
Yea lucky it was just 40 notes but where does everyone get there 40 notes from fs.
Ended up buying a new Demon motorsports one for 65 notes delivered, think it's a .7 bar spring, maybe 1 day I will get to use it ?

Djaniero

Member +
Yea lucky it was just 40 notes but where does everyone get there 40 notes from fs.
Ended up buying a new Demon motorsports one for 65 notes delivered, think it's a .7 bar spring, maybe 1 day I will get to use it ?
Glad to hear you got another one. Definitely lap the valve before you fit it. I noticed a nice difference when I get mine :cool: