Greddy E Manage Blue.. Worth it?

Agod

Member +
Is this the best thing for a glanza in your opinion?

I am looking at getting one.

What parts do i need? just the main unit?

Do i need any other harness?

Also would it be better to get a E Manage Ultimate instead of the standard E Manage?

Thanks

Last edited:

sx_turbo

Lifer
yes very worth it.

also you will need the injector and ignition harnesses. and if going over 1bar boost, you will need the pressure sensor harness to.

Agod

Member +
I saw a post mentioning with the ultimate u need a injector adapter #2.

Is there just a single injector harness for the Blue that fits all cars? or does it need a specific adapter like the ultimate?

Is there a real advantage getting the ultimate over the blue? As it costs twice as much.

Thanks for your fast response.

sx_turbo

Lifer
erm, it depends on what setup u have on the car to be fair as to what emanage will be best.

on the blue the harnesses are all universal and get spliced into the existing harnes on the car.

people have had succesful, high power with the emanage blue and all sorts of different turbo setups.

Gee

Member +
The 'best' is what fits your requirements.

But for the money, they are good units.

Agod

Member +
Ok cool.

Reason i am asking is im buying a standard Glanza. Only has few small mods. Air filter, Actuator, fcd and fuel regulator.

Was told an E Manage is a good buy as can replace few bits and gain performance.

First step towards modding the car. What else would u reccomend?

sx_turbo

Lifer
get an fmic, up the boost to 1bar and get it all tuned on the emanage blue. u should see about 170-180bhp@fly then

Agod

Member +
Yeah thanks. Was looking into a blitz fmic. Bit expensive from where i have seen em. Will deff be a next buy though i think.

Also some D2 coilovers im thinking. Although my mate has them and they do tend to be rather bouncy.

Also for the E manage there is a Air/Fuel input Harness. Is this needed?

Last edited:

Agod

Member +
Well we do have quite crappy roads over here. Pot holes all over the place and road isnt very even.

Agod

Member +
so what about the Air/Fuel input Harness. Is this needed?

Hehe. English roads are nicer than here. Trust me :)

Gee

Member +
With the mods you have listed, I think the E-Mangage Blue would be well suited. Can be remapped if you go that little futher like, decat, exhaust, manifold etc too.

Agod

Member +
O yeah forgot to mention it has a full exhaust system decat.

Can anyone reccomend a decent mani?

Stainless steel vs cast iron?