GReddy E01 SD Card Issues

alan_d

Lifer
Hi folks - My E-01 currently keeps telling me to remove and reinsert card, but to no avail, ive even tried an SD from my digital camera in it - has it got some sort of funky format, or data on the card? its currently stopping me from using the unit which makes big Al sad... Rep for anyone who can stop my sadness!

AzE_B

Member +
all the software is on the card mine used to do it every now and again, try blowing in the slot and wipe the card with somthink clean

alan_d

Lifer
my camera one is just a straight 2gb non hdsd sandisk card - is there an upper size limit they can deal with?

ive wiped the connections down with isopropyl alcohol and cotton bud but still no joy - can anyone even post an image file of the data on their card?

many thanks for your help folks!

D3N0

Member +
I think everyone who has an E-01 would get that message coming up some odd times, but not all the time. must be well annoying. Anyhow the laptop wont let me view whats on both the cards i have with out formating it. i do have a spare greddy e-01 sd card that came in my other e-01 controller, i might format it and stick it back in the e-01 thats in the car.

alan_d

Lifer
id be fascinated to see if an image of a card can be made to store on an alternative card to see if its a get around for the issue, and just get like a new sandisk and try it?

I must try some aeroduster in the e01 as its my last stab - at the moment mine simply wont read at all, rendering the car undriveable as I cant map it without the e01 till the support tool arrives :( bad times! it wont even fire up haha!

alan_d

Lifer
actually, D3no, if the card is known to be working, would it be for sale? im stumped at the moment without one lol

D3N0

Member +
well went out to the glanza to test my spare one, but it throughs up an error which im not sure how to remove. which is why i was ment to format it and see what happens. take a look.

20100319_001.jpg

20100319_002.jpg

Then this after selecting Ok.

20100319_005.jpg

The Error wont go away by selecting Ok?

20100319_003.jpg

alan_d

Lifer
wow! im not even getting that far - its prompting me at boot up - I wish I could see that far :(

Im wondering if ive bought a duff display :(
it starts to boot and you can see the five or so stars flashing across the bottom - the stars changes to text saying please remove and reinsert SD card

D3N0

Member +
Well this my spare E-01, just took it apart this morning. think it needs a new screen from a company called Fujikura-P.

20100319_006.jpg

Chris@CCM

Member +
i would not be using that to map the car dude would take ages come pick up the cable if u want ive got one er

alan_d

Lifer
Cheers D3no for the cool insight into them! I wasnt brave enough to dissassemble mine lol!

Cheers Chris too - I have a lead coming, just it would be nice to see the e01 in function :D

roki

Fresh Recruit
Hi guys

Any New ideas here? I have exact the same problem. My e01 dont read the original greddy sd card

Cheers