Greetings All - Need to Find siilversurfer_69 URGENTLY

[SupraLEGEND]

Fresh Recruit
Hi everyone. I'm checking in from South Africa. Came across this forum while searching something on the Net. siilversurfer_69 had an interesting thread about a fake Japanese car dealer who scammed people badly. I'm trying to contact him for some info. I hope siilversurfer_69 is still active here?

Thanks.

Shorty

Member +
Link the thread in here dude. if its the user i tjink it is i have his number and can point him towards you if it helps?

[SupraLEGEND]

Fresh Recruit
Anyone please put me in contact with siilversurfer or at least tell me if he's still around...an administrator's help would be appreciated or any member's help would be great. I've been defrauded by the same guy who defrauded him that's why I need to talk to siilver about it...

[SupraLEGEND]

Fresh Recruit
The only thing I can offer is his email address, you might get a response if you are lucky.

iain__211@hotmail.com

Hope that helps,

Jay

Thanks so much Jay! I see this address is different. I found a yahoo address on his profile - no response from that one. Let's hope he responds to me within a few days at the most. Will let you know...just wish I found the numerous warnings about that fraudster before I fell into his trap - Yoshiyuki Fujikawa! Unfortunately, finding an image of a Supra on one of his sites through Google Images bypassed the warning links I could have come across if it was a simple Web search...sigh, sigh, sigh///

You hear anything about this guy and his scams?

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
he was last on here on the 1st Nov 2012 if that helps, so he may be on again I suppose. Leave him a PM on here so if he does come on he will get it.

Nothing worse than being scammed fs!

Hope you get sorted buddy

[SupraLEGEND]

Fresh Recruit
he was last on here on the 1st Nov 2012 if that helps, so he may be on again I suppose. Leave him a PM on here so if he does come on he will get it.

Nothing worse than being scammed fs!

Hope you get sorted buddy

Thanks for the vote of confidence bro. I'll leave him a PM. Thanks for that too:) I tell you, it's unreal...like a nightmare after you just find out. I sort of blame Firefox. Weird right? Reason being, it keeps my tabs open even after closing the browser which is a nice feature and the main reason I use it so, after I stumbled across that snake's page thru Google IMAGE search for a TRD Supra, I left his page open. If it were the other way around, I'd probably have forgotten his web address the next day or whenever and searched for it on Google which WOULD have thrown out 2 links clearly stating "Garage Criff/Big Power FRAUD"...if those links caught my attention, I'd have immediately ceased communication with the said snake and went back to Tradecarview to purchase a reasonably priced alternative...sigh, it's the hereafter that gets to me, realising those links aren't gonna help now since the money was already sent...I also feel bad for believing a 'too good to be true' bargain...

Anyway, enough sounding gloomy - lesson learned, move forward, push to get this thing sorted! Ian's got a success story which is promising at least.